Martial Law is inevitable in NY

fasak_vachadu

I feel only impose Martial Law only solution for NY setlling down and calming

Observed very closely and my analysis on NY

• Lack of information about the virus
  • under estimated
  • People in NY not supporting the governament
  •  hats off to crazy, stupid, A@@ ####, dumb, over confident NY people
  •  Upper leader made stupid mistakes not locking down, blocking the roads, and allowing people to roam on the streets

if Governor or thata adminis if they don't take actions, in the future we will hear the NY in the history only, like once up on a time a city never sleeps, one day asked it's citizens "I want to take Rest and sleep" permenatly... like stories we have to hear...

tell me ur opinion if you know NY or belong to NY and love NY 

1 hour ago, johnydanylee said:

ide correct

ETuiusBWAAArM3V?format=jpg&name=small

The news of Russian President Vladimir Putin unleashing nearly 800 lions and tigers on the streets of Russia has caught the attention of social media users. The fake news report suggests that the Russian President has unleashed these lions and tigers in order to keep the people from moving out of their homes amid the Coronavirus outbreak. The news report further adds that Russia has 306 Coronavirus cases and has reported one death. But, the news has turned out to be fake as the picture of the lion walking on the streets was taken in the year 2016 in South Africa.

3 minutes ago, Jilchika said:

The news of Russian President Vladimir Putin unleashing nearly 800 lions and tigers on the streets of Russia has caught the attention of social media users. The fake news report suggests that the Russian President has unleashed these lions and tigers in order to keep the people from moving out of their homes amid the Coronavirus outbreak. The news report further adds that Russia has 306 Coronavirus cases and has reported one death. But, the news has turned out to be fake as the picture of the lion walking on the streets was taken in the year 2016 in South Africa.

aina lions ni raodla meeda pampite janalu bhayapadtaru ane ooha edaite undo..lol.

people there carry guns same like in US...easy ga lepi dobbutaru lions ni kavalante

yes i told it ...thati the only soltion .... that mean more open borders....

ade india lo ayindankoo paki lu ready ga unnaru but isari ala avvadu endukante akkada sabh ka baap bita hai Amith Sha

8 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Already army digindi akkada... WhatsApp lo videos circulate avuthunnayu

false news...Teri amma ka video Madarchod. 

http://m.perfectgirls.net/gal/637337/Busty_Muslim_woman_is_fucking_a_guy_who_isn_t_her_husband__just_because_she_is_very_horny

Kya re full bulle. Teri amma ki gaand mein mera bulla. Teri imma ki chut tho bhosda bangaya. Teri behan ki chut aur gaand ku ek saat chodte hamare hindu samjha laude.

Teri behan mame se nichod ke doodh nikalke peete re Hindu log. Teri Maa, Behan, Biwi aur Bhabi sabku Line me chodte Hum log, unki chut phatneke baad kutto se aurghado se chudvate. Katve Madarchod saalo.bastard