Wadda hell India

Ellen

We are a nation of morons !!! Rally endayyya mottam curfew intention ni matti kaliparu...I wish I could use all the cuss words on this earth. We deserve to walk hand in hand into extinction

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

We are a nation of morons !!! Rally endayyya mottam curfew intention ni matti kaliparu...I wish I could use all the cuss words on this earth. We deserve to walk hand in hand into extinction

sorry for our stupidity

Just now, Ellen said:

#$1 things are getting out of hands now...no one can save India...just pray to god to save our families 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

People are celebrating 🥳 they thought India won against corona and some kind of World Cup... I even saw a person carrying national flag 

Bhoomi meeda unna boothulu saripovu ...thousand times face palm

Whatsapp University saduvulu

Bad thing is no one is understanding the severity of virus... I have explained so much to all my friends and relatives... end of the day they don’t change 

Just now, LadiesTailor said:

Bad thing is no one is understanding the severity of virus... I have explained so much to all my friends and relatives... end of the day they don’t change 

Masth oblivious ga behave chestunaru. Navvutaru ilantivi enni chusinam manakem kaadu ani🤯... Chappatlu anendo tactics vaadite vaatiki attract ayi intlo untaru ankoni nen kuda tega support chesa. Ipudu 5pm tarvata celebration tappa em ekkale annattu janalaki🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Masth oblivious ga behave chestunaru. Navvutaru ilantivi enni chusinam manakem kaadu ani🤯... Chappatlu anendo tactics vaadite vaatiki attract ayi intlo untaru ankoni nen kuda tega support chesa. Ipudu 5pm tarvata celebration tappa em ekkale annattu janalaki🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Haha morning nunchi intlo koorchoni bore kottindemo papam 😜

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Lol idey db lone chaala mandhiki theliyadhu...

starting dheeni severity gurinchi posts padithe vacchi comedies cheyyadam dhanni padi mandhi likes kottadam