Wadda hell India

Ellen

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sure. Respect your rant.

Like I said, managing 1.3 billion minds is not an easy task and getting them on common tune is nothing less than an Herculean task..

Yes, in the next 1-2 days, you can even see politics and people busy blaming each other for reasons unknown, doubts on political conspiracies, and lot of other fun...

But, let’s maintain and respect curfew situation till March 31st, there will still be people taking such rallies, custody rallies, in support of their political affiliation and party leaders, conspiracy theories, opposition principles and lot of other things will happen...and when you put them all together, total count of such people it will still be less than 10%, which is negligible number.

AP lo ippudu ade chesthunaru bhayya

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sure. Respect your rant.

Like I said, managing 1.3 billion minds is not an easy task and getting them on common tune is nothing less than an Herculean task..

Yes, in the next 1-2 days, you can even see politics and people busy blaming each other for reasons unknown, doubts on political conspiracies, and lot of other fun...

But, let’s maintain and respect curfew situation till March 31st, there will still be people taking such rallies, custody rallies, in support of their political affiliation and party leaders, conspiracy theories, opposition principles and lot of other things will happen...and when you put them all together, total count of such people it will still be less than 10%, which is negligible number.

I understand your perspective. I am indeed glad that our PM announced the whole curfew, and I really like how he motivates people. Otherwise ee matram kuda cheyakapotunde janalu. Curfew is very much needed , otherwise mana dagara handle cheyadam chala chala kastam. But some idiots at the end got it all wrong. Fine, meeru annattu jargedi konchem aite paid media exaggeration inkontha ankuna... aahh 10% aina kani dani ripples ekkuve kada ? This virus spread is really unpredictable....asal telitledu evarki vastadi evarki raado, it all starts with a small bunch of idiots only. Oka vaipu andaru intha warn chesinapudu kuda foolish ga behave cheste innocents will suffer. 

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

We are a nation of morons !!! Rally endayyya mottam curfew intention ni matti kaliparu...I wish I could use all the cuss words on this earth. We deserve to walk hand in hand into extinction

expect the unexpected.. venakala boledu jarugutai.. everythng has an agenda.. welcome to india

19 minutes ago, johnydanylee said:

Idi malli suma replacement anta.. thu

1 episode ki 1L teesukne deenike intha vunte.. daily wages meeda bratike vallu em avvali??

ETuY6P_UcAYRWnr?format=jpg&name=large

I dont think she was talking only about her... general ga comment chesindi anukunta about daily wage people

17 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

And yes, there are daily wage earners, labor and there is a tire group of society who completely depend on daily commerce activity for their living...Such people are taking a hit, loss of income and will have lot of domino effect...

The question here is about survival first, then we can think about economies of life.

tenor.gif

13 minutes ago, pencil said:

expect the unexpected.. venakala boledu jarugutai.. everythng has an agenda.. welcome to india

tenor.gif

41 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

March 31st varaku intlo vundadam anta...

Kastame..!

Idi total country ki announced ah ? Only TG ankunta 

29 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

AP lo endi kaka...just see the way everyone tries to take advantage of this situation for political benefit...march 31st tarvata chudu, we will be ashamed of our political system..ie 10 days Modi upper hand...kani once this corona issue side ayinaka, andaru kakisi esudu esukuntaru...economy sanka naki poindi, jobs poinayi, deaths ayinayi etc etc..

Balakot apude adoka planned sketch annaru...after all corona, idoka lekka na ?

31 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

AP Lo ante, vunadu kada oka visionary CBN...he is waiting for a chance to pounce back...and aadiki kavalsindi shavalu, rogalu...he now has enough reasons o start the political fight against the government...

next 10 days lo, volume and quality of PPT's will increase ten fold...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

kani once this corona issue side ayinaka, andaru kakisi esudu esukuntaru...economy sanka naki poindi, jobs poinayi, deaths ayinayi etc etc..

🤯Nak antha etlano aitundi saar 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

AP Lo ante, vunadu kada oka visionary CBN...he is waiting for a chance to pounce back...and aadiki kavalsindi shavalu, rogalu...he now has enough reasons o start the political fight against the government...

next 10 days lo, volume and quality of PPT's will increase ten fold...mo

monntai daaka oka vp gadu and lathkor supportera elections pettalanj kukkalaga morigaru janala health gurinchi pattinchu kokunda