Sincere Request About Bhaigan

Armanii

Please don’t reply to his posts or get into argument with him

None of the Government or Development related posts he publishes here are true. Not even a single one. That’s his credibility ..... 

why to waste Your energy on such fellas.... 

It’s stupid on ones part to stoop to such level on stupidity to argue with him 

He takes screenshots of his posts/comments  and showcasts how he is backing up Jagan and his government and he gets paid a.k.a. PayTM batch ..... 

Bhaigan postla gurinchi cheppavu correcte mari nuvvu vesina fake threads ki public apology icchava? Chaavu lonu mee gajji gaalu advantage theeskundham ani chossaru. Nuvvu vere vaala credibility gurinchi maatlaadutunte CITI_c$y

Sincere request to everyone. This id has time and again posted gajji pulka news. Its upto you guys to decide his credibility. If he posts news relevant to something wrong jaffas does please support it. But majority of news this pulka posts are proven to be fake . So take his posts with a pinch of salt.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Bhaigan postla gurinchi cheppavu correcte mari nuvvu vesina fake threads ki public apology icchava? Chaavu lonu mee gajji gaalu advantage theeskundham ani chossaru. Nuvvu vere vaala credibility gurinchi maatlaadutunte CITI_c$y

I posted about a video and removed it after I came to know That the news was in correct 

nadi ekado..... yeppudoooo oka 3-4 months back okkati  pattukunav 

Daniki abbbbbooooo edo discovery chesinattu buildup  

7 minutes ago, Armanii said:

I posted about a video and removed it after I came to know That the news was in correct 

nadi ekado..... yeppudoooo oka 3-4 months back okkati  pattukunav 

Daniki abbbbbooooo edo discovery chesinattu buildup  

Not talking about that. You posted LAkshmi's NTR actors wife got free treatment in Buradha pandhi bul bul's cancer hospital. That was fake. Basically to feel good you didn't care to check facts before posting about a life and death situation. You posting Jail Jaffas comedy n atrocities is appreciable but when you are culpable for the same thing you claim Bhaigan is doing, you should have the decency to first apologize for posting gajji pulka posts and then ask ppl to stop looking at Bhaigan posts. Without that apology your inner gajji pulkaness is smacking with stink.

26 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

About this post about NTR hero wife getting treated, below facts are true and the actor himself gave an interview: 

1. His wife was suffering with cancer 

2.. She got her treatment in Basavatakamma Trust hospital (and got the trust benefits)

3. He did not agree that he was paid for his acting/ role in NTR moviE

3 minutes ago, Armanii said:

About this post about NTR hero wife getting treated, below facts are true and the actor himself gave an interview: 

1. His wife was suffering with cancer 

2.. She got her treatment in Basavatakamma Trust hospital (and got the trust benefits)

3. He did not agree that he was paid for his acting/ role in NTR movie

Your point was Balakrishna personally helped.

11 minutes ago, Armanii said:

Please don’t reply to his posts or get into argument with him

None of the Government or Development related posts he publishes here are true. Not even a single one. That’s his credibility ..... 

why to waste Your energy on such fellas.... 

It’s stupid on ones part to stoop to such level on stupidity to argue with him 

He takes screenshots of his posts/comments  and showcasts how he is backing up Jagan and his government and he gets paid a.k.a. PayTM batch ..... 

May be you should seriously think about yourself too, before you post your yellow sh1t here...

Apart from those silly PPT’s and sense less trills, Paisa ki panikiravau..nuv inkokarini comment cheyadam pedda comedy ra ayya...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

May be you should seriously think about yourself too, before you post your yellow sh1t here...

Apart from those silly PPT’s and sense less trills, Paisa ki panikiravau..nuv inkokarini comment cheyadam pedda comedy ra ayya...

I did not comment .... I said the a Truth 😂

7 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Your point was Balakrishna personally helped.

The article I posted says below - It did not say Bala Krishna Helped personally -  ilage vuntundi PayTM batch propaganda... 

ఆఖరికి ఏ నందమూరి కుటుంబాన్ని హీనంగా అవస్తావాలతో చిత్రీకరించిన సినిమాలో ప్రధానపాత్రగా నటించిన వాళ్ళకే అదే నందమూరి బాలకృష్ణ ఆధ్వర్యంలో నడిపే బసవతారకం ఆసుపత్రిలోనే చికిత్స సేవలు పొందుతున్నారు.

2 minutes ago, Armanii said:

I did not comment .... I said the a Truth 😂

Unfortunately, You are still living in a delusional world. Far far away from reality...Just like your leader's leadership.

10 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Not talking about that. You posted LAkshmi's NTR actors wife got free treatment in Buradha pandhi bul bul's cancer hospital. That was fake. Basically to feel good you didn't care to check facts before posting about a life and death situation. You posting Jail Jaffas comedy n atrocities is appreciable but when you are culpable for the same thing you claim Bhaigan is doing, you should have the decency to first apologize for posting gajji pulka posts and then ask ppl to stop looking at Bhaigan posts. Without that apology your inner gajji pulkaness is smacking with stink.

Vadiki neeku em teda lenatu undi....vadu okalla meeda padi edustunte, nuv vere valla meeda edustunav....

Cancer hospital is saving so many lives and they are not keyboard warriors like you. 

Shame on you for developing and so much hatred. 

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Unfortunately, You are still living in a delusional world. Far far away from reality...Just like your leader's leadership.

I don’t have a leader just like the AP state Government  does not have one at this time....