Sincere Request About Bhaigan

Armanii

19 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Not talking about that. You posted LAkshmi's NTR actors wife got free treatment in Buradha pandhi bul bul's cancer hospital. That was fake. Basically to feel good you didn't care to check facts before posting about a life and death situation. You posting Jail Jaffas comedy n atrocities is appreciable but when you are culpable for the same thing you claim Bhaigan is doing, you should have the decency to first apologize for posting gajji pulka posts and then ask ppl to stop looking at Bhaigan posts. Without that apology your inner gajji pulkaness is smacking with stink.

Deniki anta la gunju kuntav.... vastai le neku kuda PayTM lo 5 rupees edavaku...

intaki ee PayTM money income tax lo declare chestara meeru 🤔 just asking 😀

1 hour ago, Armanii said:

Deniki anta la gunju kuntav.... vastai le neku kuda PayTM lo 5 rupees edavaku...

intaki ee PayTM money income tax lo declare chestara meeru 🤔 just asking 😀

So whoever questions your gajji is a Jaffa na. Of course i cant expect anything intelligible from Leki gajji pulkas . Carry on with ur assumption. Doesn't affect me in anyway CITI_c$y Infact i enjoy all you mooncalf pulkas trying so hard to picture anyone questioning them as Jaffas .

1 hour ago, the_magician said:

Vadiki neeku em teda lenatu undi....vadu okalla meeda padi edustunte, nuv vere valla meeda edustunav....

Cancer hospital is saving so many lives and they are not keyboard warriors like you. 

Shame on you for developing and so much hatred. 

If you can't comprehend things please dont analyze . That is more dangerous than fake news. Thank you.

20 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

So whoever questions your gajji is a Jaffa na. Of course i cant expect anything intelligible from Leki gajji pulkas . Carry on with ur assumption. Doesn't affect me in anyway CITI_c$y Infact i enjoy all you mooncalf pulkas trying so hard to picture anyone questioning them as Jaffas .

I never said u a Jaffa 

gummadi kaya thief’s shoulder slapping ante this only 😆