There's drug combo to shorten coronavirus, French researchers say

perugu_vada

https://www.foxnews.com/science/french-researchers-publish-antimalarial-and-antibiotics-combination-that-could-shorten-covid-19

In the statement, which was released Sunday, IHU-Méditerranée Infection in Marseille described the treatment protocol for COVID-19 patients. “A treatment with the hydroxychloroquine combination (200 mg x 3 per day for 10 days) + Azithromycin (500 mg on the 1st day then 250 mg per day for 5 more days), as part of the precautions for use of this association (including an electrocardiogram on D0 and D2)," they write, in the translated statement. “In cases of severe pneumonia, a broad-spectrum antibiotic is also used.”

In the abstract of their research study, researchers noted that patients “showed a significant reduction of the viral carriage,” six days after treatment with the two drugs began, and “much lower average carrying duration,” compared to untreated patients

db thaatha supporters ochi @Sucker @r2d2 @quickgun_murugun uncles ni attack cheyandi thaatha ni aadi poskkunnanduku 

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

https://www.foxnews.com/science/french-researchers-publish-antimalarial-and-antibiotics-combination-that-could-shorten-covid-19

In the statement, which was released Sunday, IHU-Méditerranée Infection in Marseille described the treatment protocol for COVID-19 patients. “A treatment with the hydroxychloroquine combination (200 mg x 3 per day for 10 days) + Azithromycin (500 mg on the 1st day then 250 mg per day for 5 more days), as part of the precautions for use of this association (including an electrocardiogram on D0 and D2)," they write, in the translated statement. “In cases of severe pneumonia, a broad-spectrum antibiotic is also used.”

In the abstract of their research study, researchers noted that patients “showed a significant reduction of the viral carriage,” six days after treatment with the two drugs began, and “much lower average carrying duration,” compared to untreated patients

db thaatha supporters ochi @Sucker @r2d2 @quickgun_murugun uncles ni attack cheyandi thaatha ni aadi poskkunnanduku 

Mama Indian doctor's aeppudo kanipettaru

Just now, Spartan said:

same Malaria drug and other which has been doing rounds from long time.

atleast there will be approval to use it..

I think fda already approved it

6 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Nenu thatha supporter ni baa 

24 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Azithromycin is very common anti viral drug bhayya, naku kuda viral fever vachinapudu I used take this medicine if I am not wrong

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Azithromycin is very common anti viral drug bhayya, naku kuda viral fever vachinapudu I used take this medicine if I am not wrong

Prescribed by many Indian doctors when you get cough in India. In fact both chloroquine and Azithromycin are widely used in India.

6 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

It is anti-biotic uncle 

12 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

It is anti-bacterial. Not anti-viral.

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Prescribed by many Indian doctors when you get cough in India. In fact both chloroquine and Azithromycin are widely used in India.

bacterial infections ki vadatharu azithomycin. not sure how it will help a viral infection. dont use antibiotics without prescription. they harm good cells too.