Exclusive dressing for pellichupulu

AasaDosa

Basically I dont waste money but for Marriage looks I have a pair of dressing which consists of items of all Major International brands. This is my investment for dowry. What you guys do? please share tips on how to increase our market. 

1 hour ago, AasaDosa said:

Basically I dont waste money but for Marriage looks I have a pair of dressing which consists of items of all Major International brands. This is my investment for dowry. What you guys do? please share tips on how to increase our market. 

Exactly how much dowry you are aiming for ?? 

2 hours ago, AasaDosa said:

20 minutes ago, AasaDosa said:

Bro cheppanu kada bro already in talks with 100cr party ani

100Cr ante dhaniki thaggattu present cheskovali bro nuvvu

maxresdefault.jpg

3 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Wow congrats. How talks going on ? 

going good vaallu background check chestunnaru. Manaki relatives lo Ramudu machi baludu image undi

4 hours ago, AasaDosa said:

going good vaallu background check chestunnaru. Manaki relatives lo Ramudu machi baludu image undi

How exactly it gets done? Ammayi tho matladava? 

10 hours ago, AasaDosa said:

Make it BIG dude ...big qualification..advertise in Matrimony site awarded as biggest among all indo nations ani pettu

1 minute ago, WHATSSAPP said:

Make it BIG dude ...big qualification..advertise in Matrimony site awarded as biggest among all indo nations ani pettu

entidhi ra ?

47 minutes ago, Arey_Neekundhi said:

Adhi jarigithe ikkada Dhaka vachedhi anukuntunnava ?? 

So , check compatibility between both, it’s the most important than those 100 CR dude.how come they allow to speak with the girl, if they are still doing the BG check. Talking to girl come after You successfully clear drug/alcohol/... tests kada.

9 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

So , check compatibility between both, it’s the most important than those 100 CR dude.how come they allow to speak with the girl, if they are still doing the BG check. Talking to girl come after You successfully clear drug/alcohol/... tests kada.

nuvvu intha innocent ayithe kashtam ba ... vaadi posts ni believe chesthunnava :giggle:

8 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Bro we are in 2020 talking is common don't you talk with your friends boys or girls idi anthe, Engage ayyaka touchings Marriage taruvata fasak ante