What is good & what went wrong in Janatha Curfew

dasari4kntr

49 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

GOOD SIDE...

1. Central Government, is recognizing the threat reacting when it is in Stage 2situation. (assuming indie is in stage 2).

2. States like Telangana..etc (not Andhra), understood the threat completely, and co-operating and doing good job by locking down...

BAD SIDE..

1. didn't explain the importance of flatten the curve, social distance..

2. encouraged the dramatic actions like clapping..etc, which resulted to public celebrations/gatherings again..(Mr Modi, you should have asked public donations for hospital improvements..)

note: i am not crying on INDIA..i am well wisher of INDIA...

Bad side 2nd point screwed everything . Bodi hero avadami tried in crisis .. 😷

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

GOOD SIDE...

1. Central Government, is recognizing the threat reacting when it is in Stage 2situation. (assuming indie is in stage 2).

2. States like Telangana..etc (not Andhra), understood the threat completely, and co-operating and doing good job by locking down...

BAD SIDE..

1. didn't explain the importance of flatten the curve, social distance..

2. encouraged the dramatic actions like clapping..etc, which resulted to public celebrations/gatherings again..(Mr Modi, you should have asked public donations for hospital improvements..)

note: i am not crying on INDIA..i am well wisher of INDIA...

Y should people donate money for the govt

They are already paying taxes...

• Upvote 1

People need to have the sense of good habits. Constant marketing about hygiene and precautions to prevent Corona in paper and electronic media would be good.

India lo 23 March 10:30 AM IST ki 415 active cases (with 374 indians, 41 foreigners) with 8 deaths

US lo 23 March ki 34,434 active cases with 458 deaths

India ki positive cases antey only NRIs ee thevaali, home quarantine lo vundadi ra vundaaru pichaa naa dash gallu...  

At present India baganey vundhi kaani , andhaaru US , europe nunchi chichuu posukoni india vasthunnaru chance vuntey

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Y should people donate money for the govt

They are already paying taxes...

Crisis time kada...hospital infrastructure saripodhu....(flatten the curve)

thats fine war time lo people nunchi donations teesukuntle...idhi anthe...this is also war