Hyderabad lo bike enthus bagane vunnar kada

sboyr2r

4 minutes ago, kothavani said:

How many riding in USA ?

I wish to ride kaani ee visa tensions, constant relocating jobs toh kudaradu. 

I feel happy for these guys atleast enjoying themselves with what they like. 

Nenu India poinappudu alla bike kondam ani anukunta but konanivaaru kada unless you stay there completely nuvvu ochchi poye rendu varalaki enduku raa neeku ee bike ani antar

14 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

ardharaathri  gudhavalga taagi ee divider meediko lorry kindako pokunda...jara pailam ga nadupundra vaari

I don't think so, they buy expensive helmets, riding gear with all of the protection I don't think they do it and set a bad example. 
vaadu IT professional laga vunnadu 

9 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

I wish to ride kaani ee visa tensions, constant relocating jobs toh kudaradu. 

I feel happy for these guys atleast enjoying themselves with what they like. 

Nenu India poinappudu alla bike kondam ani anukunta but konanivaaru kada unless you stay there completely nuvvu ochchi poye rendu varalaki enduku raa neeku ee bike ani antar

It's not that tough bro 8k 9k manchi bikes vastayi manchi ninja aithe 6k , dobt worry about visa tensions , riding in free way is fun , but make sure you take training 3 days untadi

11 minutes ago, kothavani said:

It's not that tough bro 8k 9k manchi bikes vastayi manchi ninja aithe 6k , dobt worry about visa tensions , riding in free way is fun , but make sure you take training 3 days untadi

yeah ee summer ki ade cheyali edanna cafe racer konta 

These guys are not the typical rich kids you see on streets showing off their parents' wealth. Been following these guys from last couple of years and they are all well raised guys with good careers. 

Sriman Kotaru is the guy who does full-time YouTube now and all his friends are bike enthusiasts who go on rides all over India.

The guys in the first video are brothers - Rohit (Pilot) and Srujan (has his own business) who are wealthy but don't show off and are funny/easy going.

Watch Ladakh series on Sriman's channel if you have time, it's good content.

There is another rider named Bayya Sunny Yadav (BSY) who does vlogs in telugu and has risen to fame in last one year. His content is more raw. He has a Ladakh series too if you're interested.

19 minutes ago, nashpen94 said:

These guys are not the typical rich kids you see on streets showing off their parents' wealth. Been following these guys from last couple of years and they are all well raised guys with good careers. 

Sriman Kotaru is the guy who does full-time YouTube now and all his friends are bike enthusiasts who go on rides all over India.

The guys in the first video are brothers - Rohit (Pilot) and Srujan (has his own business) who are wealthy but don't show off and are funny/easy going.

Watch Ladakh series on Sriman's channel if you have time, it's good content.

There is another rider named Bayya Sunny Yadav (BSY) who does vlogs in telugu and has risen to fame in last one year. His content is more raw. He has a Ladakh series too if you're interested.

veedivi chusa nepal ladakh but mari mass ley. 

inka vunnaru YT lo JS films ani vuntayii 

yeah ladakh series chudale kani

bold part: yeah poragallu manchi jovial candidates lekka vunarru not like spoiled brats