Very difficult situation - job gone

Everydayrunner

@Everydayrunner Sorry for the loss. I cannot do much but may I ask which client turned on your back?

Is it possible to break the lease with a minimal damage and move to other side of boston like Worcester?

I know Worcester has few pockets where it is nice to live but rest is semi-shady.

Sorry bro #$1

keep urself and ur family safe first .. within few weeks hopefully this chaos will be over

Apply and try for new jobs in the area u r currently in

I wish everything works out for u 

Only move after the first 15-30 days of any project. You will get to know the status of the current project and surroundings in that new place. Live in a room during that period.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Pakkane maine or some state drivable distance lo koncham cheap ga houses vuntaye bro 1600 ala ... so leasing vaditho matladi break ki yentha avutadho choosuoni ala tkkuva rent vunna place ki move avadam better bro ... 

17 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

Pakkane maine or some state drivable distance lo koncham cheap ga houses vuntaye bro 1600 ala ... so leasing vaditho matladi break ki yentha avutadho choosuoni ala tkkuva rent vunna place ki move avadam better bro ... 

Rent out and move elsewhere not possible?

1 hour ago, Violett said:

You are not alone. Naak kooda confirm chesi job cancelled just got email from vendor this morning. Good thing nen inka move kaale

I shouldnt have moved .. many things in my planning went wrong.

Actually last November nundi things are not going well bro asalu..

Old job kooda alane poyindhi..antha Tek systems gandu gaadi valla

He gave me hand 3 times..cheppu tho kottali vadini..

14 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Rent out and move elsewhere not possible?

I can still cancel the lease bro..but where to move anedhi teliyalsi vundhi..

I have job in Chicago as well..but it is with Infosys..teeskovala vadda ani thinking..

Boston lo layoffs ayyayi..after covid virus poyaka full hiring jargutundhi antunnaru vendors..

I stopped believing them..evadu nijam chepparu..none of them are honest 

23 minutes ago, AasaDosa said:

Savings em leva bro

Nenu three months bench Pina vunna..manchinjob vache daka move avvadu Ani

Got good job in boston..good pay..

And Ila jarogindhi..now back to bench.

27,000$ karigipoyayi..only 30,000$ left in my pocket . Avi kooda future savings kani save chekunnavi..like fixed deposit.

39 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

1600 is still expensive kadha.. Maine is not near by too

My old house 1300 with garage and 3 bed in Illinois..raja life..job Poina maximum 4000$ expenses ayyevi

47 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Only move after the first 15-30 days of any project. You will get to know the status of the current project and surroundings in that new place. Live in a room during that period.

That is what I do Everytime..

Na biggest bad luck entante..I gave move out notice to old aprtmen..asked him to extend month to month..he told me to move out..

Otherwise I wouldn't have cared any..I wanted to keep my family in old place...for one month because of virus as well..

6 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Don't believe the vendor. Old job wfh ante continue that...we time let family move cheyyadhu..

Work from home for one week only..let's see if things recover everywhere..

People are still actively moving and expanding virus..inko 3 months pattachu for things to be normal.