Very difficult situation - job gone

Everydayrunner

9 minutes ago, Everydayrunner said:

I shouldnt have moved .. many things in my planning went wrong.

Actually last November nundi things are not going well bro asalu..

Old job kooda alane poyindhi..antha Tek systems gandu gaadi valla

He gave me hand 3 times..cheppu tho kottali vadini..

Teksystems gaandu gadu nak kooda okasari joining date ichi move ayina tarvaata rep joining ante 2 weeks postponed ani call chesi cheppindu...fichal facked 2015 lo appati nundi no teksystems.

Nov nunchi naakoda baaledu assalu. 

6 minutes ago, Violett said:

Teksystems gaandu gadu nak kooda okasari joining date ichi move ayina tarvaata rep joining ante 2 weeks postponed ani call chesi cheppindu...fichal facked 2015 lo appati nundi no teksystems.

Nov nunchi naakoda baaledu assalu. 

Naaku four times postpone chesadu..edava nayalu

Five times chesunte..I could have been saved..ikkadiki vichala cancel job annadu ekamga

9 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Sorry for ur situation bro...veelithe lease break chey man emkadu ee situation lo..aina maree $2800 aa boston..? 

Yes ..nenu expect cheyala..I thought 1800$ vuntadhi Ani..but too expensive..

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

@Everydayrunner Sorry for the loss. I cannot do much but may I ask which client turned on your back?

Is it possible to break the lease with a minimal damage and move to other side of boston like Worcester?

I know Worcester has few pockets where it is nice to live but rest is semi-shady.

Verizon business solutions 

33 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Rent out and move elsewhere not possible?

Ippudu ekkadiki move avvali Ani thinking.

Old location lo only two clients vunnai..remote village adhi

3 minutes ago, Everydayrunner said:

Naaku four times postpone chesadu..edava nayalu

Five times chesunte..I could have been saved..ikkadiki vichala cancel job annadu ekamga

Ask him compensation. Nen already ikkadiki move ayina ani cheppu

1 hour ago, Violett said:

Can we be without payroll for couple of months in this difficult times? Emanna exception istaada uscis odu

If u r out of country no need to run payroll.  

2 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

MyI got a very good job in boston. Moved with family signed 12 month lease 2800 per month rent.

Ivala phone chesi job cancelled because of covid antunnaru..

Spent 8800$ to move and relocate

I still have old job but with that pay I can only pay apt rent and insurance in Boston .

I have to pay 1500 from my pocket for the rest.

Next old job kooda gauranntee ledhu as recession is lurking.

I m not worried about money, but Middle of this health crisis I made my family move between places and airports in virus. I should have stayed at home. I 

Some decisions are very hard to make..sometimes making no decision is best.

Na problem entnate covid is bigger than job..

But future chuatunte..vendor tho matladtunte.. it looks like August daaka ilane vuntudhi..caant find job in boston as well

Technology : networking 

tough times bro.you will get through it. This difficulties will make you much stronger to face bigger ones ahead in life..Stay Strong

I suppose you already know. New job better to be in airbnb even a month or in hotel (2 weeks atleast) and then take a chance

As the most irritating thing in US is the contracts and signatures you put..and coming out of it either for rent or for job is a night mare

The less signatures you put the happier life is here

1 hour ago, Aryaa said:

Rule #1 for job changes. Send family to India and then do change. So easy ga Untadi

Exactly bro..virus vundiga..anduke pampiyala this time.

1 hour ago, kathanayaka said:

tough times bro.you will get through it. This difficulties will make you much stronger to face bigger ones ahead in life..Stay Strong

I suppose you already know. New job better to be in airbnb even a month or in hotel (2 weeks atleast) and then take a chance

As the most irritating thing in US is the contracts and signatures you put..and coming out of it either for rent or for job is a night mare

The less signatures you put the happier life is here

Feb 18 offer vachindhi..march 9 the joining date..postponed 4 times..appude doubt padalsindhi