Very difficult situation - job gone

Everydayrunner

2 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

Ippudu ekkadiki move avvali Ani thinking.

Old location lo only two clients vunnai..remote village adhi

Oklahoma old location ? 

3 hours ago, phatposts said:

@Everydayrunner Sorry for the loss. I cannot do much but may I ask which client turned on your back?

Is it possible to break the lease with a minimal damage and move to other side of boston like Worcester?

I know Worcester has few pockets where it is nice to live but rest is semi-shady.

3 layers vunnai bro..nenu chesina biggest mistake.adhi..

Folks listen all clients are hiring consultants more than they required and meeting the project deadlines in half the time. They are use and throwing consultants as every PRoject manager wants to use funds whenever they can.

Tek systems lanti sollu companies tho jagratha.. cpt students ni hire cheskoni..joining date ki week mundhu 10$ cut chestunnaru saying you r on Chee p tea Ani. 

Papam budigalu laga over time paninvheyistunnaru with no compensation.

15 minutes ago, Everydayrunner said:

3 layers vunnai bro..nenu chesina biggest mistake.adhi..

Folks listen all clients are hiring consultants more than they required and meeting the project deadlines in half the time. They are use and throwing consultants as every PRoject manager wants to use funds whenever they can.

Tek systems lanti sollu companies tho jagratha.. cpt students ni hire cheskoni..joining date ki week mundhu 10$ cut chestunnaru saying you r on Chee p tea Ani. 

Papam budigalu laga over time paninvheyistunnaru with no compensation.

I always had a good impression with Tech systems and Kforce 

vallu ela digajarutunnra ..leka mana vallu ala marchesara long back 2012 and 2013 they were good

4 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

MyI got a very good job in boston. Moved with family signed 12 month lease 2800 per month rent.

Ivala phone chesi job cancelled because of covid antunnaru..

Spent 8800$ to move and relocate

I still have old job but with that pay I can only pay apt rent and insurance in Boston .

I have to pay 1500 from my pocket for the rest.

Next old job kooda gauranntee ledhu as recession is lurking.

I m not worried about money, but Middle of this health crisis I made my family move between places and airports in virus. I should have stayed at home. I 

Some decisions are very hard to make..sometimes making no decision is best.

Na problem entnate covid is bigger than job..

But future chuatunte..vendor tho matladtunte.. it looks like August daaka ilane vuntudhi..caant find job in boston as well

Technology : networking 

At least you have something to fall back on.. Grab on to that.. it is going to be very tough soon.. 
check if breaking the lease or sublease is gonna work out cheaper.. 

4 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

MyI got a very good job in boston. Moved with family signed 12 month lease 2800 per month rent.

Ivala phone chesi job cancelled because of covid antunnaru..

Spent 8800$ to move and relocate

I still have old job but with that pay I can only pay apt rent and insurance in Boston .

I have to pay 1500 from my pocket for the rest.

Next old job kooda gauranntee ledhu as recession is lurking.

I m not worried about money, but Middle of this health crisis I made my family move between places and airports in virus. I should have stayed at home. I 

Some decisions are very hard to make..sometimes making no decision is best.

Na problem entnate covid is bigger than job..

But future chuatunte..vendor tho matladtunte.. it looks like August daaka ilane vuntudhi..caant find job in boston as well

Technology : networking 

Sorry to hear, take care baa 

Talk to leasing office and see if you can negotiate on breakage. Usually if it is with in a month there will be options. Given the corona virus situation, there can be possibilities. Don't get low and give a try.

On 3/23/2020 at 8:02 PM, Everydayrunner said:

I shouldnt have moved .. many things in my planning went wrong.

Actually last November nundi things are not going well bro asalu..

Old job kooda alane poyindhi..antha Tek systems gandu gaadi valla

He gave me hand 3 times..cheppu tho kottali vadini..

All lease contracts have a clause to break lease for job loss. 

As some one suggested move to cheaper nearby place after a month or two. 

I'm this time, so you need is 1000$ pretty month for food and essentials... Take it easy, have fun with family. 

Networking has lots of jobs if you have cloud experience - cloud market is going to continue for few years

On 3/23/2020 at 10:52 PM, toranam said:

I always had a good impression with Tech systems and Kforce 

vallu ela digajarutunnra ..leka mana vallu ala marchesara long back 2012 and 2013 they were good

Emo.man..they are hiring ch pee t and oh pee tea students and making them work overtime to keep their status..no comeomsation or ot