Calling @amrita

HoustonBullodu

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I m recovering andi. Fever taggindi. Cough undi but i am doing fine. Thanks for checking :) 

Happy to hear that you are on recovery path Amrita. Just curious was that covid which trouble you so badly or regular flu?

1 minute ago, superhit3 said:

Happy to hear that you are on recovery path Amrita. Just curious was that covid which trouble you so badly or regular flu?

Covid. Thanks for checking uncle.

37 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I m recovering andi. Fever taggindi. Cough undi but i am doing fine. Thanks for checking :) 

Is it regular flu ? 

On 3/23/2020 at 10:23 PM, HoustonBullodu said:

Is it regular flu ? 

On 3/23/2020 at 9:55 PM, superhit3 said:

It was flu which immediately turned into acute upper respiratory track infection and acute pharyngitis.  Cough ayite taggi chavatledu. :(

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

It was flu which immediately turned into acute upper respiratory track infection and acute pharyngitis.  Cough ayite taggi chavatledu. :(

Take care sis...

2 minutes ago, DaatarBabu said:

@Amrita Akkai inthaki ee party ki poyav... Spring breakers tho ma age ee annattu tirigava endi! @3$%

Office lo oka daridrudu anta gattadu.  He was sick and coughing office ki came. Ma office lo ade roju oka colleague retirement appudu enta chaos ledu corona gurinchi we had party and he served food. Nenu marchipoyi chetki iste tinna. Pakkana cube kuda . Ventane addam padda . 2 days later if he got sick i used to escape with WFH . 

Just now, Amrita said:

Office lo oka daridrudu anta gattadu.  He was sick and coughing office ki came. Ma office lo ade roju oka colleague retirement appudu enta chaos ledu corona gurinchi we had party and he served food. Nenu marchipoyi chetki iste tinna. Pakkana cube kuda . Ventane addam padda .

Super Spreader anukunta... Ippudu vadu bagane vunnada? 

1 minute ago, DaatarBabu said:

Super Spreader anukunta... Ippudu vadu bagane vunnada? 

Yeah vadu bane unnadu psycho gadu.  AH morning aey he went to urgent care and he knew he had flu but came to work contractor ani. Maku asalu WFH concept undadu vadu paisal kosam vachi nannu addam padesadu. I had to take one week off inspite of they giving WFH.  Forget about money i was almost kicked out of hotel i was staying too. #$1