Calling @amrita

HoustonBullodu

20 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Office lo oka daridrudu anta gattadu.  He was sick and coughing office ki came. Ma office lo ade roju oka colleague retirement appudu enta chaos ledu corona gurinchi we had party and he served food. Nenu marchipoyi chetki iste tinna. Pakkana cube kuda . Ventane addam padda . 2 days later if he got sick i used to escape with WFH . 

Complain to HR

1 minute ago, snoww said:

Complaint to HR

Seriously cheyacha he is a contractor . But his GF is my good friend @~`

Poniley e time lo job potundemo complaint cheste.  COmmon sense leni vedhava  though . 

24 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Poniley e time lo job potundemo complaint cheste.  COmmon sense leni vedhava  though . 

I Don't think they will fire him for that. Next time ki strong warning istharu. 

30 minutes ago, Amrita said:

5 minutes ago, snoww said:

I Don't think they will fire him for that. Next time ki strong warning istharu. 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Okay !

Enthuku athani GF meeku baa telusu antunnaru ga aametoh cheppandi and ask her not to mention about you when conveying to him.. If he doesn't change then complaint to HR. 

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Enthuku athani GF meeku baa telusu antunnaru ga aametoh cheppandi and ask her not to mention about you when conveying to him.. If he doesn't change then complaint to HR. 

WFH ichesaru last tuesday nunchi e patiki tanaki kuda taggipoye untundi . Next time chuste matuku moham mida nene chepta . 

@Amrita.. Are you feeling better now ?

For cough just take honey+lemon in the night before bed and keep cloves in the mouth without chewing. It should calm down the cough during the night times. Also elevate your pillow height with double pillows and sleep on them. Take care.

17 minutes ago, HoustonBullodu said:

@Amrita.. Are you feeling better now ?

For cough just take honey+lemon in the night before bed and keep cloves in the mouth without chewing. It should calm down the cough during the night times. Also elevate your pillow height with double pillows and sleep on them. Take care.

I am doing fine andi. Lavangalu aey vadutunna for cough. I am now out of cough drops too. Honey ledu i will order.  Thanks a lot for tips and also checking :)

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I am doing fine andi. Lavangalu aey vadutunna for cough. I am now out of cough drops too. Honey ledu i will order.  Thanks a lot for tips and also checking :)

Kashayam kuda pettukondi

Thamalapaaku, Jeera, Ginger, Tulasi vesi rojuki 2 times thaagandi....

Oka roju brush kottagaane Allam rasam taageyandi para kadupuna andulo lite ga honey kalapochu kaavalante& bit of lemon... All set.

• Thanks 1