Hanta Virus

karthik25

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Read history, evolutionary biology, anthropology and geography to understand why not everyone can be a vegetarian or grow vegetables in climatic conditions. 

sorry... i don't believe in this crap. There are many scientists who don't believe this theory. 

Just now, karthik25 said:

sorry... i don't believe in this crap. There are many scientists who don't believe this theory. 

There are three more you can go for

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Also I am a vegetarian (born in a brahmin family)...to validate my credentials.....I am not supporting them because I eat bizarre foods...i just read enough to know why people eat what they eat

You probably read only one side of the story. You know what... one can justify any damnn thing.  In the name of history and being open-minded, so much crap is being said, wrote and taught. 

Just now, karthik25 said:

You probably read only one side of the story. You know what... one can justify any damnn thing.  In the name of history and being open-minded, so much crap is being said, wrote and taught. 

Itla superficial ga kakunda....nak other side of geography nerpiyu...where "climate does not impact vegetation"

Just now, Ellen said:

Itla superficial ga kakunda....nak other side of geography nerpiyu...where "climate does not impact vegetation"

Climate does impact vegetation. Do you think china has climatic conditions which doesn't support vegetation. Even if they want to eat all this non-sense, why can't they cook it properly? Manushula cannibals?

anyway... you may post your reply.. I'll reply later. gtg now.

5 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

Climate does impact vegetation. Do you think china has climatic conditions which doesn't support vegetation. Even if they want to eat all this non-sense, why can't they cook it properly? Manushula cannibals?

anyway... you may post your reply.. I'll reply later. gtg now.

Kontha nijam aite migita antha exaggeration...that they dont cook and eat anedi. Anyway, my only vaadana...ila "china" ani highlight cheyadam valla mee intention emo kani, janalaki "ee chinky gallu thu" ani okate ardham ayi, vallani hate cheyadam matrame telustadi. migita mottam mannu lo kalustadi. People like to take only what they like to take

11 hours ago, Ellen said:

Read history, evolutionary biology, anthropology and geography to understand why not everyone can be a vegetarian or grow vegetables in climatic conditions. 

I don't know this. What makes the weather in California good enough to have hippies who become vegetarian vs Texas have rednecks who only eat red meat?

5 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

I don't know this. What makes the weather in California good enough to have hippies who become vegetarian vs Texas have rednecks who only eat red meat?

Not all hippies are vegetarians I think. They only started practicing it in the late 1960s just to be more responsible. Rednecks were mostly poor people I believe...I don't know about their red meat obsession, but I heard they have road kill cuisine due to that poverty