America will get back to work.. very soon..

r2d2

Trump is suggesting he was skeptical about shutting down parts of the country from when it was first mentioned to him by experts at the White House. "They came in and they said 'we’re going to have to close the country' and I said ‘what are you talking about?’" he said, later calling it one of the most difficult decisions he's ever had to make. "I said we’ve never closed the country before...I said: 'Are you serious about this'?” He indicates that he is thinking of keeping firm to the "15 days to slow the spread" timeline. "I gave it two weeks and we’ll assess at that time….but we have to open this country up," he says.

Enjoy work from next week with masks and 6 feet apart

1 minute ago, nightkalalu said:

Dookudu won’t work all the time if trump doesn’t get this right he is done

not only  he, entire nation will be done .. 

8 minutes ago, nightkalalu said:

President

“I’d love to have it opened up by Easter!” Talking about the US economy. And adding throughout the discussion -we’ll protect the vulnerable but get back to work.

april 12th it is

Yekkada vundi vaa ee twwet. Kanpadam ledu.. Aa link ikkada veyyi.

Just now, nightkalalu said:

Thnaks baa. Thatha hopes live isthunnadu. As a president ade cheyyali but thatha style lo velthunte ne kodhi ga theda kotting. He should be calm down and better way lo explain chesthe better ilanti crisis lo.

42 minutes ago, nightkalalu said:

President

“I’d love to have it opened up by Easter!” Talking about the US economy. And adding throughout the discussion -we’ll protect the vulnerable but get back to work.

april 12th it is

thatha open chesina states open cheyyali gaa, CA aithey open avvadhu for sure until end of April

3 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

ah oche virus edho thaatha gaadiki osthe .. telustundi dhaani effect ento 

evadiki vachina.. entire economy cannot be taken don this way, many professions can work from home

remedys will come out soon as well, inko 2 weeks illage ediste we all can move to somalia, fellow indian from india will also join us