Serious thread < Protect our Mother Land >

Doctor_Samaram

Guys,
This DB has lot of experts who provide good solutions for problems. Why can't we discuss some solutions here and share it with Indian Government who are eagerly requesting suggestions to control this Pandemic.

https://www.mygov.in/group-issue/itsmyduty-share-your-stories-fundamental-duties

E virus ki vaccine vachaka or Next stages ki vellaka, after some days/months mana govt ila chesi unte baagundedi ala chesunte baagundedi ani comment chese badulu, lets be part of resolution team.

1st stage lo Foreign nundi vachina valla nunde spreading aapadaniki Airport lo hand meeda stamp vesaru. Frankly speaking india lo manavallu normal ga chepithe evadaina vintada. How come Govt expected that they will stay at home.? 

My solution: We have world class technology experts in India, If government think proactively then they woule have simply created a software. In a big picture the idea is like below.

• In Airport all international passengers will be given a geotag band.
  • Give a group counselling/video to all at once regarding quarantine importance.
  • Get the customer address where he will stay 14 day quarantine period.
  • Inform the same address to local police and fax customer info to them.
  • Police has to make sure passenger landed home directly from airport.
  • Once person stayed at home, software has to update the flag.
  • Now person location will be monitored through GPS.
  • If person moves certain distance like 100m, then software should send notification to Local police.
  • Pass a strict rule that they will put behind bars (like TG govt announced yesterday).

Above idea might be not a perfect solution but once professionals sit together then they might end up with a good solutions.

At least e 2nd stage lo aina manam realize ayyi what precautions should be taken proactively to prevent more damage to our motherland ani discuss cheddam. 

I will update this thread once people start giving suggestions, lets discuss solutions constructively and figure out the plan.
Once done then i can send the final version to Indian govt and local authorities, i have good contacts in my local place.

Tips:
Use non-dominant hand to touch any objects, so that you might not accidentally touch your face with your dominant hand.

Pro Active Steps:
144 section should be imposed all over the country like they did in mumbai. Issue mudirina koddi more rules pass cheyatam bullshit. Instead spread avvaka munde more strict rules pass cheyali.

Pending:
How govt will manage food supplies in near future.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Doctor_Samaram said:

Guys,
This DB has lot of experts who provide good solutions for problems. Why can't we discuss some solutions here and share it with Indian Government who are eagerly requesting suggestions to control this Pandemic.

https://www.mygov.in/group-issue/itsmyduty-share-your-stories-fundamental-duties

E virus ki vaccine vachaka or Next stages ki vellaka, after some days/months mana govt ila chesi unte baagundedi ala chesunte baagundedi ani comment chese badulu, lets be part of resolution team.

1st stage lo Foreign nundi vachina valla nunde spreading aapadaniki Airport lo hand meeda stamp vesaru. Frankly speaking india lo manavallu normal ga chepithe evadaina vintada. How come Govt expected that they will stay at home.? 

My solution: We have world class technology experts in India, If government think proactively then they woule have simply created a software. In a big picture the idea is like below.

• In Airport all international passengers will be given a geotag band.
  • Give a group counselling/video to all at once regarding quarantine importance.
  • Get the customer address where he will stay 14 day quarantine period.
  • Inform the same address to local police and fax customer info to them.
  • Police has to make sure passenger landed home directly from airport.
  • Once person stayed at home, software has to update the flag.
  • Now person location will be monitored through GPS.
  • If person moves certain distance like 100m, then software should send notification to Local police.
  • Pass a strict rule that they will put behind bars (like TG govt announced yesterday).

Above idea might be not a perfect solution but once professionals sit together then they might end up with a good solutions.

At least e 2nd stage lo aina manam realize ayyi what precautions should be taken proactively to prevent more damage to our motherland ani discuss cheddam. 

I will update this thread once people start giving suggestions, lets discuss solutions constructively and figure out the plan.
Once done then i can send the final version to Indian govt and local authorities, i have good contacts in my local place.

Tips:
Use non-dominant hand to touch any objects, so that you might not accidentally touch your face with your dominant hand.

Pro Active Steps:
144 section should be imposed all over the country like they did in mumbai. Issue mudirina koddi more rules pass cheyatam bullshit. Instead spread avvaka munde more strict rules pass cheyali.

Pending:
How govt will manage food supplies in near future.?

Good copy paste baa