Dot netu course salahalu 🙏

timtomtim

.net course nerchukovadaniki best videos/materials or ekkada nerchukovalo cheppi punyam kattkukondi babailu 🙏.. maa app .net with C sharp meedha build ayyindhi vallu nerchukomatunaru .. I usually help them for support system activities. 

13 minutes ago, timtomtim said:

.net course nerchukovadaniki best videos/materials or ekkada nerchukovalo cheppi punyam kattkukondi babailu 🙏.. maa app .net with C sharp meedha build ayyindhi vallu nerchukomatunaru .. I usually help them for support system activities. 

em app adi

Not sure what your background is.  But the better way to learn .net if you have to support an existing application is, debug it and understand the flow of the application.  While debugging, you can understand what the code is doing (c# is easy to understand usually).

If you start going through a course, it will take forever as there are so many things to learn and you will loose your way/interest.  Easy way is learn it on the job especially if you need to support an existing application and you have help from your team.

1.  Install Visual Studio (your company will have a license) on your local desktop/laptop.  (Dev/UAT servers would not usually have Visual Studio)

2.  Download code to your local environment from the code repository (which usually is TFS)

3.  Find the starting point of the application (If it is web application, usually login page, if it is a Windows service or plain .exe then the starting point usually is main() method)  and put a break point.

4.  Run the application in debug mode.  It will stop at the break point.  Go line/line or function/function. 

You do this few times, you will know your basic application flow and along with it the code that was written for it.

You also need to know the Database, Logging mechanism used for your application.  These will help you a lot.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, timtomtim said:

inka emi .net vayya? jamana tech adhi...go for  machine learning with python or AWS

kottha gaa nerchukunte gistuntivi nerchukovale 

13 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

inka emi .net vayya? jamana tech adhi...go for  machine learning with python or AWS

kottha gaa nerchukunte gistuntivi nerchukovale 

. Net . Net core different ma daggara heavy usage vndi 

if you are starting learning...better start learning .net core...and try to understand the .net standard...and have some knowledge on how to run dotnet applications in linux environments or docker..etc

i am telling this with 12+ years dotnet experience...there is no good future there...I left that technology..

we were waiting since almost 15 years, like dotnet/C# will surpass JAVA or any other programming tech (jobs wise)...nothing happen..infact..javascript, python gone lot of changes during this time and became so popular...

Microsoft realized this, and introduced .net core...but its too late...and they introduced again f*cking .net standard...even dotnet developers don't understand what it is...

sorry if i discouraged you..