Dot netu course salahalu 🙏

timtomtim

39 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

if you are starting learning...better start learning .net core...and try to understand the .net standard...and have some knowledge on how to run dotnet applications in linux environments or docker..etc

i am telling this with 12+ years dotnet experience...there is no good future there...I left that technology..

we were waiting since almost 15 years, like dotnet/C# will surpass JAVA or any other programming tech (jobs wise)...nothing happen..infact..javascript, python gone lot of changes during this time and became so popular...

Microsoft realized this, and introduced .net core...but its too late...and they introduced again f*cking .net standard...even dotnet developers don't understand what it is...

sorry if i discouraged you..

dotnet lite antava ankul aithe? presently working on .net core with 5+ experience in .net

I can clearly notice the difference for demand between java & dotnet resources in the market. ML interest undi.. what do you suggest..