Spouses Share the Hilarious Things They've Learned About Their Partner Working from Home

Spartan

My partner is laid back and chilled about everything, never has much of an opinion or argument, but apparently at work he's super competent and speaks up and gets things done. It's very disorienting.

— Rachy (@RachyNewin) March 19, 2020

My wife works from home full-time, but I remember the day I realized she was the "one more question" person at the end of meetings. I was shook.

— Steven Lancaster (@SLLancaster) March 19, 2020

Mine said “why don’t we table that and revisit it in a couple days… “Who the fuck is he? We’ve never tabled a damn thing and revisited anything in our entire 36 year marriage!

— Ann Smith (@HautAnnie) March 19, 2020
  • Haha 1

My husband is pleasant and PATIENT on the phone. It’s like invasion of the body snatchers. I know him as the guy who can’t sit still at red lights and won’t buy more than three groceries at a time. WTF? Why can’t I have the patient guy?

— littlemsS (@SLittlems) March 19, 2020

My husband has a work voice! I can always tell when he’s on a work call because his voice is louder and deeper.

Also he takes most of his calls in our master closet like he’s some sort of home podcaster looking for silence.

— Monica (@MDinCLT) March 19, 2020

THIS! My husband- “What’s one thing I can do to make your day better?” WTF???

— 513{eats} (@513eats) March 19, 2020

I’m married to “just to clarify”

— Weary Black Woman (@marcela_ajua) March 19, 2020

I’m living with the flesh it out and pivot guy... Not enough Lysol. pic.twitter.com/sWSiKRTrze

— alisha (@alishawiese) March 19, 2020

I got to hear my wife discuss fundraising strategies for battling brain diseases, and it was super clear just how "up" I married.

— Dan, after 20 seconds of hand-washing. (@dan_nelson42) March 19, 2020

37 minutes ago, Spartan said:

My partner is laid back and chilled about everything, never has much of an opinion or argument, but apparently at work he's super competent and speaks up and gets things done. It's very disorienting.

— Rachy (@RachyNewin) March 19, 2020

amav15.gif