Press Information Bureau of India twitter account hacked??

Ellen

LoL please check the likes of twitter accounts of pib india and PIB hindi india.....who the hell maintains these accounts? They have a blue tick as well...but they are liking p0rn????? BIZZAREn76DKcQ.jpg

P.S. I love India , just worried about its security. This is not the first time this happened.

Lemme just explain... twitter account hack will not happen, unless it is social engineering or they must have used like the least secure password... like "password". Earlier some officer's twitter was "partially hacked". There is nothing called as partial hacking. People who maintain this accounts are morons and need to be fired 

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

LoL please check the likes of twitter accounts of pib india and PIB hindi india.....who the hell maintains these accounts? They have a blue tick as well...but they are liking p0rn????? BIZZAREn76DKcQ.jpg

P.S. I love India , just worried about its security. This is not the first time this happened.

Yes...

9 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Yes...

irony is it cannot be hacked...unless it is social engineering attack...someone must be playing with this account

1 minute ago, afdb002 said:

Already 1 week avutundi ya.

both pib Hindi and other one.

blue film clips kooda like chesadu evado.

There is another guy, sandeep mittal IPS he threatened Frahan akhtar with NIA during CAA debate, which is when he got famous..he claims he is a "cyber security researcher" ......and he started sharing filthy content, then announced his account is partially hacked. Never in my entire research I read the term partially hacked ...there is no known exploit that would allow a hacker to do partial hacking