Spreading of coronavirus not fault of Asian Americans | Donald Trump | COVID-19 |

bhaigan

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Why can't @TRUMP call it Asian Virus then?

You have certain borders that the international community is recognizing ... So it is better to go as epicenter as possible ... I have no problem if they call it Wuhan Virus and or something else too ... 

Just now, Catabolite said:

That's just the family name. The strain is specific to the year after number of mutations. 

Catch up with your mate's responses. 

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

You have certain borders that the international community is recognizing ... So it is better to go as epicenter as possible ... I have no problem if they call it Wuhan Virus and or something else too ... 

You have no problem because no one shouted at you or your family members or your community about it.

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

What about Corona Virus?

1 minute ago, Catabolite said:

That's just the family name. The strain is specific to the year after number of mutations. 

China is not part of Asia?

Are you going to call China as Asia ... No right ... Because China is a recognized country.... They have there own Identity on a Global scale ...3pa3zo.gif

4 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

China is not part of Asia?

I don't think MARS was a single mutation that transmitted from person to person. As in all the people that got it may not have gotten it from the same source. And the identified victims were from various countries in the Middle East. With Chinese virus, we know where it came from and we know it is transmitting from person to person. 

3 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

18 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Why was it named Corona in the beginning ...... May be Chinese have used it diplomatic power to influence the name ... Why did not WHO name it after the place when it has all possibility when it a Novel Virus ... 

You have no problem because no one shouted at you or your family members or your community about it.

You again came to a conclusion before knowing ... Who said I was not shouted at because of my race.... But as said in the beginning .... People need education rather asking me to change the race... As it is being argued in this case...3pa3zo.gif

21 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Why was it named Corona in the beginning ...... May be Chinese have used it diplomatic power to influence the name ... Why did not WHO name it after the place when it has all possibility when it a Novel Virus ... 3pa3zo.gif

Ofcourse, the head of WHO is an Ethiopian guy who needs Chinese investments in Ethiopia to keep their economy floating. So he is basically a mouth piece of China. 

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Are you going to call China as Asia ... No right ... Because China is a recognized country.... They have there own Identity on a Global scale ...

MERS also started in a single place why can't WHO associate the country name instead Middle East? Identifying victims doesn't mean they should be grouped. WHO's lack of narrowing down doesn't mean you have to tag it. There should be a common sense on how people are being treated as a result.

1 minute ago, Catabolite said:

I don't think MARS for a single mutation that transmission from person to person. As in all the people that got it may not have gotten it from the same source. And the identified victims were from various countries in the Middle East. With Chinese virus, we know where it came from and we know it is transmitting from person to person. 

ETaqzvFWAAAFMDm?format=jpg&name=large