He Yiwu on COVID-19 vaccine development in Hong Kong |

bhaigan

CGTN gives only propaganda news bro...i recently read an article on sentimental analysis with respect to articles published on CGTN fb page...and the word cloud looks like they are only giving out positive information to make up for the sh1t the chinese govt created .....and look good in world media. Akada lopala janam ni em chestunaro evarki teliyadu. Assal main stream social media ne acccess undadu china lo. only these guys have a page for cover drives. I understand your intention behind sharing these kaani...draw a line between propaganda and reality

16 minutes ago, Ellen said:

CGTN gives only propaganda news bro...i recently read an article on sentimental analysis with respect to articles published on CGTN fb page...and the word cloud looks like they are only giving out positive information to make up for the sh1t the chinese govt created .....and look good in world media. Akada lopala janam ni em chestunaro evarki teliyadu. Assal main stream social media ne acccess undadu china lo. only these guys have a page for cover drives. I understand your intention behind sharing these kaani...draw a line between propaganda and reality

Sure