Did China have medicine already ? COVID-19 |

bhaigan

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

sare valu abbadam chepthunaru ane anukundam

nenu anduke ee thread vesindi vadiki medicine telisikuda hide chesthunada ani ?

global ga economy unstable autondi .. for one country to survive global economy must be healthy .. so, if china had medicine they would've shared those details to others .. 

reason y ppl are skeptical about their videos is, when u compare the impact we are seeing globally vs with what they are posting do not match even a bit

Just now, bhaigan said:

sare vadu abbadam chepthunadu anukundam , china vadi daggara already medicine unda

To be honest, my guess is they don't have a medicine. There are a lot more people dieing but they want to show as if they came out of it and no cases are reported. Evadi illalo vadu chaste adi report cheyatledu, kani bayata public lo okadu monna chachipoyadu, anduke they invented hantavirus. My guess is he died from coronavirus but they want to keep zero cases as their official statistics. 

8 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

ade naa doubt , china vadu abbadam chepthunada ani doubt vasthundi regarding medicine

Ninnu nammukoni US bisket ayte next china lo job ekkadaniki searching already start chesaam  
Image result for dubai seenu gif

Just now, Catabolite said:

To be honest, my guess is they don't have a medicine. There are a lot more people dieing but they want to show as if they came out of it and no cases are reported. Evadi illalo vadu chaste adi report cheyatledu, kani bayata public lo okadu monna chachipoyadu, anduke they invented hantavirus. My guess is he died from coronavirus but they want to keep zero cases as their official statistics. 

hanta virus eppati nuncho undi ga, kotha ga invent cheydaniki emi undi

china smart now..if anybody wants help (like covid medicine/suggesstions) from china then they will sign major deal imports from china for next 10 years or so.

So china doesn't have to worry about their economy for next decade.

Just now, bhaigan said:

Ofcourse adi eppatinincho undi, anduke they reported it as hantavirus. 

Just now, bhaigan said:

kotha virus ani bayata chepthe .. inka china situation em autundho guess chey once .. andhu k old virus ani chepparu

all this happens, when they hide things instead of sharing .. eventhough chanipoindi Hanta Virus avochu .. but u cant take their word for granted, unless they reveal the reports 

Just now, Catabolite said:

Ofcourse adi eppatinincho undi, anduke they reported it as hantavirus. 

ee lekkana corona virus valla chanipoyina kani vere disease meeda report chesaru right, if that is true that's BS

9 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Yea.. and I read hantavirus does not spread through human to human. But 32 in bus are infected with virus anta. 

7 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

kotha virus ani bayata chepthe .. inka china situation em autundho guess chey once .. andhu k old virus ani chepparu

all this happens, when they hide things instead of sharing .. eventhough chanipoindi Hanta Virus avochu .. but u cant take their word for granted, unless they reveal the reports 

I think it's a coronavirus death that happened in a public place, anduke they even reported it. Otherwise they are just leaving people to die. They have ~1.4 billion people, they don't care if a few die. Also Hubei is not really a province that CCP cares about, atleast not as much as Shanghai or Beijing. 

9 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Ninnu nammukoni US bisket ayte next china lo job ekkadaniki searching already start chesaam  
Image result for dubai seenu gif

abboo china vodu jobs isthe velle mohale