GRE coaching/learning online

Aegon

Can anyone please suggest good GRE coaching centers online or in and around andhra university. I have come across below few but do not know if they are good

Global edge

texas review

manhattan review

2 minutes ago, Aegon said:

Can anyone please suggest good GRE coaching centers in and around andhra university. I have come across below few but do not know if they are good

Global edge

texas review

manhattan review

inka foreign mozu poleda ?

Manhattan Review is good , in person GRE anywhere is costly and waste , aa materials/books online lo practice cheyi for 1-2 months , more than enough to score around 320.

If you are aiming for funding or elite schools , then you need to score more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peddayana said:

Manhattan Review is good , in person GRE anywhere is costly and waste , aa materials/books online lo practice cheyi for 1-2 months , more than enough to score around 320.

If you are aiming for funding or elite schools , then you need to score more.

Emaina books or online materials suggest cheyagalara please

.andhra university closed so planning of utilizing this time to prepare at home 

I would also suggest you spend a good amount of time on Edulix , even though it may be overwhelming it is good motivation and has tons of information on admits , US universities etc

• Like 1

Just now, Peddayana said:

I would also suggest you spend a good amount of time on Edulix , even though it may be overwhelming it is good motivation and has tons of information on admits , US universities etc

Thankyou 

4 minutes ago, Aegon said:

Kaplan for Math , Barrons for vocab in addition to Manhattan review if you have time. (This is old info as I took GRE several years ago , forums might have the latest prep info)

Also , don't refer to too many materials, I would rather do the same book twice to get a complete grip on concepts

mock tests are key , find your weak areas and then concentrate on them more

Before starting off , take a mock test and see how much you score , this would later help you to understand your progress.

2 minutes ago, Aegon said:

Barrons 1100 words. Complete this like first 50 words on day1, first 100 words on day2... 

For comprehension.. follow GMAT - Princeton review. 

Spend sometime on news papers too. Needed for AWA.

If you are good at math, quant can be revised completely in 2 days. 

Do these and take an online test. See where you stand and keep practicing more. 

Just now, Peddayana said:

Kaplan for Math , Barrons for vocab in addition to Manhattan review if you have time. (This is old info as I took GRE several years ago , forums might have the latest prep info)

Also , don't refer to too many materials, I would rather do the same book twice to get a complete grip on concepts

mock tests are key , find your weak areas and then concentrate on them more

Before starting off , take a mock test and see how much you score , this would later help you to understand your progress.

All the suggestions are really helpful

other than edulix, can you please suggest few more forums 

Just now, Aegon said:

All the suggestions are really helpful

other than edulix, can you please suggest few more forums 

that was the only one I used , not familiar with other ones

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

Barrons 1100 words. Complete this like first 50 words on day1, first 100 words on day2... 

For comprehension.. follow GMAT - Princeton review. 

Spend sometime on news papers too. Needed for AWA.

If you are good at math, quant can be revised completely in 2 days. 

Do these and take an online test. See where you stand and keep practicing more. 

Thankyou