Need suggestions ft vs contracting

macha

Currently working as FT but pittalini kalchinatu kalchutunaru last month 450 member layoff and this week 80 contractors layoff so this is like sinking boat ... and now almost okati contracting confirmation vachindi so is it a good idea to pick contracting and resign current job ?

tech wise contracting has good stack salary wise both are same ,,,

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

better stay with fte..fte ne petalni leputunnatu leputunte contractorsni savarateesi sreemantham sestara..think abt it

I mean my company is verge of bankruptcy... but new offer client is huge financial institutions... and the tech stack seems to be good so 

Right now change is not advisable. Contract join ayina tarvaata untadi ani em guarentee.

Time oste lepedi first contractors ne

My suggestion would be to stay and wait for your time. 

Since you are FTE, may be they will give you time or atleast severance package based on tenure.

9 minutes ago, afdb2356 said:

never join on receipt, premium kuda ledu now

transfer theda kodite assam avutav

uncle..does it apply for fte as well? almost about to get an offer and they are willing to do premium..now uscis screwed it so thinking to move with receipt..they will mostly upgrade to premium once uscis started it again

15 minutes ago, macha said:

I mean my company is verge of bankruptcy... but new offer client is huge financial institutions... and the tech stack seems to be good so 

Jump chey, ft lo vacation vaaduko few weeks. Any way bankrupt ayitadi kada

43 minutes ago, macha said:

Can work on receipt kada ...

DOnt join on receipt. Oka vela deny ayina C2C job poyina rondu kakunda potundi. FT they will inform and terminate as soon as you resign. Atu itu kakunda poye chances untayi. Premium start ayyaka late may/june lo join upon approval. Just saying to not take risk in these times.

36 minutes ago, afdb2356 said:

never join on receipt, premium kuda ledu now

transfer theda kodite assam avutav

He is assuring we will get all the documents no need to worry including client letter