Need suggestions ft vs contracting

macha

38 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Right now change is not advisable. Contract join ayina tarvaata untadi ani em guarentee.

Time oste lepedi first contractors ne

I agree but here things are not stable in current company ...want to quite before I get laid off 

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

DOnt join on receipt. Oka vela deny ayina C2C job poyina rondu kakunda potundi. FT they will inform and terminate as soon as you resign. Atu itu kakunda poye chances untayi. Premium start ayyaka late may/june lo join upon approval. Just saying to not take risk in these times.

Ftelo terminate chesina 60 days untadi kada

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

i didnt talk about terminating. I talked about if he resign FT and join contracting on receipt gurinchi. 

21 minutes ago, macha said:

He is assuring we will get all the documents no need to worry including client letter 

Assuring how you will believe dude? Upon approval is safe deny ayina kharma kali u can continue on your old visa and old job. Nenu FT job aey join kale when premium was removed and i was asked to join on receipt. Its okay to be pro active. APply transfer and continue your FT job. It takes months anyway. 

17 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Next layoff lo mostly bankruptcy I don’t think company would be even able to pay us anything ...

15 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Assuring how you will believe dude? Upon approval is safe deny ayina kharma kali u can continue on your old visa and old job. Nenu FT job aey join kale when premium was removed and i was asked to join on receipt. 

Hmm I agree .. that’s the dilemma I have but current ft job lo they are letting people go left and right ... I don’t think I would be able to survive next wave so I was trying to make a move ..severance antava till now they have given for other people but not sure I can expect that in future ...

1 minute ago, macha said:

Hmm I agree .. that’s the dilemma I have but current ft job lo they are letting people go left and right ... I don’t think I would be able to survive next wave so I was trying to make a move ..severance antava till now they have given for other people but not sure I can expect that in future ...

Okay !  Transfer apply chesi FT chestu undandi. Premium 1-2 months lo malla accept chestaru appudu upgrade to premium . Meanwhile continue working FT kharma kali pikeste appudu receipt already untundi kada danito join avvandi lekapote approval varaku FT continue chesi approve ayyaka join avvandi baased on situation. If i were you i would do that. Desi employer key move avutaru ga you can manage them . Think about it. Good luck !

12 hours ago, macha said:

Currently working as ft .. why name of company matters macha ?

It matters macha. We may have some idea about whats the business model

13 hours ago, Amrita said:

Okay !  Transfer apply chesi FT chestu undandi. Premium 1-2 months lo malla accept chestaru appudu upgrade to premium . Meanwhile continue working FT kharma kali pikeste appudu receipt already untundi kada danito join avvandi lekapote approval varaku FT continue chesi approve ayyaka join avvandi baased on situation. If i were you i would do that. Desi employer key move avutaru ga you can manage them . Think about it. Good luck !

Thank you considering to drop based on suggestion any my intuition ..

• Like 1

15 hours ago, macha said:

I mean my company is verge of bankruptcy... but new offer client is huge financial institutions... and the tech stack seems to be good so 

try to delay the offer if u can...

if i have double the experience than they are asking for the role  ..whats the scope of bargaining in fte? if HR stated the range is between X to Y thousand.. can i ask for Y+5K  or Y+10K and try to see if they can do it? I am getting around Y in contracting anyways in my case