Long term options - Expiry Atleast Jan 2021

Ravi860

Stocks kadu sami ranga... E dip lo sarina time lo long term options koni 1 year hold cheyagaligithe mamulu jackpot kadu.

Important: Assuming Bull market will resume soon this year lekapothe fasak! Play at your own risk.

I am looking at fully beaten stocks like BA, AAL, DAL, ABBV, MGM. 

Add more picks here that got beaten badly and have strong potential to come back over time

59 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

Stocks kadu sami ranga... E dip lo sarina time lo long term options koni 1 year hold cheyagaligithe mamulu jackpot kadu.

Important: Assuming Bull market will resume soon this year lekapothe fasak! Play at your own risk.

Add more picks here that got beaten badly and have strong potential to come back over time

microsoft calls bavunnayi bro..2021 vi 2k lo doriking 

1 hour ago, Ravi860 said:

Lol 2009 recession lo ilaaney anukuni lehman bro’s, wachovia bank laanti vaati meedha invest chesa . Lehman bros 100 yr old company em kaadhu ani . Masi ayipoyindhi. Airlines are risky right now 1 or 2 companies close ayipothaayi for sure. Just my 2 cents

On 3/25/2020 at 11:46 PM, tom bhayya said:

Lol 2009 recession lo ilaaney anukuni lehman bro’s, wachovia bank laanti vaati meedha invest chesa . Lehman bros 100 yr old company em kaadhu ani . Masi ayipoyindhi. Airlines are risky right now 1 or 2 companies close ayipothaayi for sure. Just my 2 cents

You are comparing apples to oranges

Lehman brothers is an investment bank.. Vallu unna poina farak padadu..

But people need airlines, hotels and movies.. Once we have a cure or vaccine things will pick  up and get back slowly..

18 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

You are comparing apples to oranges

Lehman brothers is an investment bank.. Vallu unna poina farak padadu..

But people need airlines, hotels and movies.. Once we have a cure or vaccine things will pick  up and get back slowly..

simple question..no one knows how long this distancing lasts right..and do u know how many airlines have the cash and credit lines to survive?  Bailout tarvatha airlines said they can pay salaries till september and after that who knows.

Just now, siru said:

simple question..no one knows how long this distancing lasts right..and do u know how many airlines have the cash and credit lines to survive?  Bailout tarvatha airlines said they can pay salaries till september and after that who knows.

People are still flying you see, no airport in the US is closed.. Once the peak case load ends around early May, the younger low risk people will start flying like teenagers and people in their 20s and 30s.. Once the vaccine comes out older people will join them..It will be a slow gradual process but the airlines will survive.. DAL and LUV will for sure survive.. Other airlines no guarantee that's why I am investing in DAL and LUV only..

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

People are still flying you see, no airport in the US is closed.. Once the peak case load ends around early May, the younger low risk people will start flying like teenagers and people in their 20s and 30s.. Once the vaccine comes out older people will join them..It will be a slow gradual process but the airlines will survive.. DAL and LUV will for sure survive.. Other airlines no guarantee that's why I am investing in DAL and LUV only..

airlines will survive for sure but they can do so by filing chapter 11 also.. dont risk all ur savings..wait and see

Just now, siru said:

airlines will survive for sure but they can do so by filing chapter 11 also.. dont risk all ur savings..wait and see

I only invest 10% of my income in stocks.  I believe DAL and LUV will survive this..