Hungry children are eating seedling grass and salt

afdb002

Just now, kakatiya said:

8 pm ki meeting petti 3 hours lo country 21 days lock down ante kashtamm.. atleast 1 day or same day 10 am ki emergency meeting pettali..

Next one man show by modi. Atleast question and answer session ledhu to answer general questions when such decisions are taken

Three no coordination between center and individual states..every state is running emergency  like there own.. broder shutdown between states is one such havoc

List goes on

I do agree with the time frame, nenu ooda adhe anukunna one day ivvalsindi ani... but it is what it is... one day ichina 3 days ichina India lanti huge country lo avthai ekkado konni aina ilantivi.. Im not denying it and ofcourse its very unfortunate what these kids are facing but hopefully some local authorities try and help them and above all lets hop that this is for the greater good.

rest of what you wrote is irrelevant to what is happening 

Just now, afdb002 said:

solutions  nannendhuku adugutunnav.

kurchi lo koorchundi solutions adukkodanika leka solutions choopadanika.

rei picha pookoda... nenu already inkoka line kooda raasa... 

"world leaders andaru picha munda kodukulu ani nee feeling aa? Can you show me any other country which is doing something different than what India is doing right now?"

i didnt ask you for solution alone in that reply... I presented all the other things that are happening... fcuking brainwashed fool 

8 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

em cheyyalsindo ela handle cheyyalsindo nuvu cheppu ra ee situation ni...

govt and modi meedha edusthunna prathi okkadni idhe Q aduguthunna nenu 2 days nundi if you have any better alternative plans to try and limit this virus situation... okadu kooda em cheppale crying thappa... now you try to answer, lets see

my strong feeling...instead of doing dramatic clapping circus...he would ask for donations..etc to improve the better hospital arrangements (more beds or more staff..etc)...

ippatikippudu virus outbreak aithe..ippudunna hospital system tattuko galadha...private hospitals also closing or not accepting corona patents...

meeku adhi crying laa kanipistundhi...but we are worried about country...

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

rei picha pookoda... nenu already inkoka line kooda raasa... 

"world leaders andaru picha munda kodukulu ani nee feeling aa? Can you show me any other country which is doing something different than what India is doing right now?"

i didnt ask you for solution alone in that reply... I presented all the other things that are happening... fcuking brainwashed fool 

can you show me a country where it's citizens eat grass.

Ika nenu boothulu rayagalanu. Nee antha mudanashtapu level ki digajaralenu

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

my strong feeling...instead of doing dramatic clapping circus...he would ask for donations..etc to improve the better hospital arrangements (more beds or more staff..etc)...

ippatikippudu virus outbreak aithe..ippudunna hospital system tattuko galadha...private hospitals also closing or not accepting corona patents...

IT cell batch.. ready to defend their leader.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

arey babu em matladthunnar ra ayya... ipatikipudu donations adigi em chestharu hospital lu kadthara? nijam ga ne paisal kavalante govt dhaggara levani nee feeling aa? dhaniki odnations dheniki? If money is the issue, the govt will spend it as neeed

mana hospital system thattukodu we know that... mana dhaka enduku NYC lanti valle chethulu etthesthunnaru and you expect the PM to beg for donations and upgrade the facilities first over asking people to stay home? Which one is a priority right now? keeping people at home (like every other fcuking country is doing) or start collectng money and upgrade hospital facilities? The first step has been taken which was correct and next em cheyyalo they might try to think... Like I said in some other threads, no one has a fcuking clue about what direction to proceed with? Not just India, but the whole world... 

crying endi... ninnu evadu annadu? Im calling only the black sheep of the DB the thread starter... 

if you have a valid point, I wil discuss and if you are right I will accept it... but right now no one has a solution, not a single country until there is a vaccine or until the virus somehow miraculously slows down

4 minutes ago, afdb002 said:

can you show me a country where it's citizens eat grass.

Ika nenu boothulu rayagalanu. Nee antha mudanashtapu level ki digajaralenu

hehe picha guddhoda... grass thinadam topic kaadu.. .topic is about what lead them to eating grass... they are eating grass because of the curfew... vallu paisal or annam leka grass thinte nuvu ee thread esetodivi kaadu... govt curfew pettadam valla gaddi thintunnaru kabatti ee thread esi govt meedha modhalettav nee madharasa edupu 

hehe nee mohaniki antha leud kani... edsuko atlane, nannu boothulu dengalante nuvu inko janma etthali... nuvu nannu boothulu denginaaa naa athul kooda raalav... guddhal dhum unte discuss chei ledhante dengeyyyy nuvu nannu boothul thittina em thittina em farak padadhu hehe

8 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I do agree with the time frame, nenu ooda adhe anukunna one day ivvalsindi ani... but it is what it is... one day ichina 3 days ichina India lanti huge country lo avthai ekkado konni aina ilantivi.. Im not denying it and ofcourse its very unfortunate what these kids are facing but hopefully some local authorities try and help them and above all lets hop that this is for the greater good.

rest of what you wrote is irrelevant to what is happening 

Already janata curfew, claps ante maidanam gallu road la paiki ochchi red hill flower eshalu esaru kada adi chusi sketch plan lu India lo nadavavu ani naak aithe ardam ayindii 

5 minutes ago, afdb002 said:

IT cell batch.. ready to defend their leader.

hehe idi thappa inkoti raadha ra nee bathukki... mee madharasa lo idokate cheppi pamputhara... online forums lo evadaina nanga chesthe ee line raayamani :lol: 

Just now, sboyr2r said:

Already janata curfew, claps ante maidanam gallu road la paiki ochchi red hill flower eshalu esaru kada adi chusi sketch plan lu India lo nadavavu ani naak aithe ardam ayindii 

see that is the problem right there... monna ee luchha afdb002 gadu dhaniki kooda modi meedha edsadu... janam road la meedha ki vachi celebrations chesaru ani... 

Also, just to clarify.. nannu enni political threads lo choosaru meeru? Im one of the oldest members in this DB and I rarely participate in political threads. epudaina post esina 1-2 edo comedy chesi ellipotha but never do I seriously debate anything because I dont know politics and I dont care about them... ee topic lo I have been posting and I DID support modi because I dont really see what wrong he did here. Im still asking the same Q, what should have the govt done at this point or tell me what other country is doing differently that we are missing? 

On the other hand ee TS gadu esey 100 post la lo oka 60-70 aina sare modi meedha edavaneeki mathrame login aithadu... and that fcuking fool is has the audacity to call me it cell member of modi  :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

hehe picha guddhoda... grass thinadam topic kaadu.. .topic is about what lead them to eating grass... they are eating grass because of the curfew... vallu paisal or annam leka grass thinte nuvu ee thread esetodivi kaadu... govt curfew pettadam valla gaddi thintunnaru kabatti ee thread esi govt meedha modhalettav nee madharasa edupu 

em ra paraar ainava yerri guddha ga... edi ra nee reply ee post ki? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Also, just to clarify.. nannu enni political threads lo choosaru meeru? Im one of the oldest members in this DB and I rarely participate in political threads. epudaina post esina 1-2 edo comedy chesi ellipotha but never do I seriously debate anything because I dont know politics and I dont care about them... ee topic lo I have been posting and I DID support modi because I dont really see what wrong he did here. Im still asking the same Q, what should have the govt done at this point or tell me what other country is doing differently that we are missing? 

On the other hand ee TS gadu esey 100 post la lo oka 60-70 aina sare modi meedha edavaneeki mathrame login aithadu... and that fcuking fool is has the audacity to call me it cell member of modi  :lol: 

there is no blame on the quarantine decision...its unavoidable..entire world is doing that..so india

my questions is , before taking this decision did govt considered all the scenarios like BPL people...is there any alternate like providing shelter homes / quarntine homes..(india dont need donations right , it can feed people..)