Hungry children are eating seedling grass and salt

afdb002

34 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

em cheyyalsindo ela handle cheyyalsindo nuvu cheppu ra ee situation ni...

govt and modi meedha edusthunna prathi okkadni idhe Q aduguthunna nenu 2 days nundi if you have any better alternative plans to try and limit this virus situation... okadu kooda em cheppale crying thappa... now you try to answer, lets see

first of its kind situation kada..rich and upper middle class vallu bagane unnaru...papam daily wages meda bathike vallaki papam chala kastam ga undi 

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

there is no blame on the quarantine decision...its unavoidable..entire world is doing that..so india

my questions is , before taking this decision did govt considered all the scenarios like BPL people...is there any alternate like providing shelter homes / quarntine homes..(india dont need donations right , it can feed people..)

This whole virus thing is not a weather issue, you should understand that... 3 days lo toofan vasthundi ani weather dept warning isthe shelter home lu, vattakayalu provide cheyyadaniki time untundi and also that will affect a state or two... but this issue is different, they had to act fast and given the size of the population and our medical system we have to be extra careful. Im not saying it is helping everyone but situation atla undi... US lo kooda chala counties did the same and low income people are suffering but mana desam lo already poverty ekkuva undi so it will hit us even harder... 

I didnt understand what is BPL people.. naku thelisi shelter homes em pettaledu but in some locations govt is trying to give rations to poor people... just think about it,in a country with 130 crores, its impossible to help everyone and make sure everyones needs are attended in a situation like this which was never faced before by this generation or the one before. Andariki shelter homes petti, facilities petti anni chesaka curfew pettali ante inkenni days pattudhi and how much more damage could be inflicted? 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DaatarBabu said:

@chittimallu_14 Kaka cool SlushySentimentalEel-size_restricted.gif

haha nenu always cool.... just TS gadni nanga chesthunna anthe nadi road meedha vaadi edupu choopinchi janalaki ... vadu gone missing Qs adige sariki lol 

4 minutes ago, ARYA said:

first of its kind situation kada..rich and upper middle class vallu bagane unnaru...papam daily wages meda bathike vallaki papam chala kastam ga undi 

yes ofcourse, they will be hit the hardest... needs to see how this whole situation pans out... same thing in the US too

3 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Anduke konchem help cheyali kaka... Homeless ki kanisam food supply chesi or dabbulu ichi..  Manam em seyakunda anadam tappu... Govt inkonchem time teesukunna eepatiki numbers lo drastic changes vundevi... They are trying to do their best... Developed countries ee dekuthalevu economy gurinchi lower, middle class ni... India inka better ee

53 minutes ago, afdb002 said:

Ureskoni chavandi ra ... thu mee brathukulni kukkal 10ga.

kalalo kooda oohinchani roju vachindi. 

53 minutes ago, afdb002 said:

Naa desham naa desham ani dappulu kottukuntaru.. endhuku ra 

haha malli ee munda dialogue la ki em thakkuva ledu... ekkada evaru eedni emanukokoodadhu eedoka peddha desa bhakthudu anukovali ani ... lmao 

7 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

This whole virus thing is not a weather issue, you should understand that... 3 days lo toofan vasthundi ani weather dept warning isthe shelter home lu, vattakayalu provide cheyyadaniki time untundi and also that will affect a state or two... but this issue is different, they had to act fast and given the size of the population and our medical system we have to be extra careful. Im not saying it is helping everyone but situation atla undi... US lo kooda chala counties did the same and low income people are suffering but mana desam lo already poverty ekkuva undi so it will hit us even harder... 

I didnt understand what is BPL people.. naku thelisi shelter homes em pettaledu but in some locations govt is trying to give rations to poor people... just think about it,in a country with 130 crores, its impossible to help everyone and make sure everyones needs are attended in a situation like this which was never faced before by this generation or the one before. Andariki shelter homes petti, facilities petti anni chesaka curfew pettali ante inkenni days pattudhi and how much more damage could be inflicted? 

first of all..we are discussing peace fully...and civilized discussion...no drawer tearing...

1. its not weather issue, and also it didnt start in one day... (all bhakts were already doing cow piss / dung comedies already since months)

2. BPL ante below poverty line...

3. "some locations govt is trying to give rations to poor people"...i heared only telangan is doing it... again its state interest...not central...

4.  "just think about it,in a country with 130 crores, its impossible to help everyone "...this is the reason, i said donations...war vaste..donations teesukotle..this is also war...with that money they can provide shelter, or give money to people (just like how USA is doing now..)

2 minutes ago, DaatarBabu said:

Anduke konchem help cheyali kaka... Homeless ki kanisam food supply chesi or dabbulu ichi..  Manam em seyakunda anadam tappu... Govt inkonchem time teesukunna eepatiki numbers lo drastic changes vundevi... They are trying to do their best... Developed countries ee dekuthalevu economy gurinchi lower, middle class ni... India inka better ee

agreed

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

first of all..we are discussing peace fully...and civilized discussion...no drawer tearing...

1. its not weather issue, and also it didnt start in one day... (all bhakts were already doing cow piss / dung comedies already since months)

2. BPL ante below poverty line...

3. "some locations govt is trying to give rations to poor people"...i heared only telangan is doing it... again its state interest...not central...

4.  "just think about it,in a country with 130 crores, its impossible to help everyone "...this is the reason, i said donations...war waste..donations teesukotle..this is also war...with that money they can provide shelter, or give money to people (just like how USA is doing now..)

Not sure about drawer tearing.. ninnu emanakunda enduku feel avthunnavo neeke theliyali.. nee first reply in this thread lo kooda endo "meeku adhi crying laa kanipistundhi" ani raasav which I never said to you..... anyways moving on

1) enni months nundi evaru entha ucha thaagina, the gravity of the situation was not realised on day one ... everyone thought this is just another flu or something like that .... I think Italy and Spain ni choosake other countries like India, USA, and others understood the situation... atleast India acted better than US in holding tourist visas and also bringing some of the ex pats from abroad. 

3) I said govt.. didnt say central either, why do you care though. The point is govts are all trying to help ani chepthuna, im not a mouthpiece of modi here and I dont care about him

4) I did not say that only in a financial way, I said that in a logistics way... Ofcourse donations will help but thats not the priority right now.. donations ichinaka avi vallaki ela ivvali annadi inkoka issue (this was discussed in some other thread 2 days ago already)... you think govt can reach out to every single of these BPL people and hand over the cash wherever they dont have bank accounts in a matter of days? Logistics play an importanta headache at this point when most services are shut down. Do you know that even Amazion and Flipkart shut their services down in India? Its hard to reach out to smaller places where the BPL are higher in these situations.. Hopefully they find a solution soon varake we can hope.

All in all this is a very very new situation for any human (govt official or common man they are all humans) and no one knows how to handle the situation... ee TS lantollu ee chance kosam choosi buradha challuthunnaru antha kanna matter em ledu..  others with common sense can give opinions like kakatiya did above where he said 3 hours was such a short notice which I agree with, I thought maybe a day might have helped a little more (not saying everything might have been solved in that day, mind you).

But thats about it from me.... night 

54 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I do agree with the time frame, nenu ooda adhe anukunna one day ivvalsindi ani... but it is what it is... one day ichina 3 days ichina India lanti huge country lo avthai ekkado konni aina ilantivi.. Im not denying it and ofcourse its very unfortunate what these kids are facing but hopefully some local authorities try and help them and above all lets hop that this is for the greater good.

rest of what you wrote is irrelevant to what is happening 

No modi has this habit of 8 pm meetings..demonitization kooda inthe..

Modi should conduct press meets..asalu none in his tenure..

Just 1 press meet in last tenure...that too before elcetions..

Question and answer session kavali

Just now, kakatiya said:

No modi has this habit of 8 pm meetings..demonitization kooda inthe..

Modi should conduct press meets..asalu none in his tenure..

Just 1 press meet in last tenure...that too before elcetions..

Question and answer session kavali

I agree he is dodging Qs by not having pressmeets...... but thats not related to whats happening now ani antunna.. 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Not sure about drawer tearing.. ninnu emanakunda enduku feel avthunnavo neeke theliyali.. nee first reply in this thread lo kooda endo "meeku adhi crying laa kanipistundhi" ani raasav which I never said to you..... anyways moving on

1) enni months nundi evaru entha ucha thaagina, the gravity of the situation was not realised on day one ... everyone thought this is just another flu or something like that .... I think Italy and Spain ni choosake other countries like India, USA, and others understood the situation... atleast India acted better than US in holding tourist visas and also bringing some of the ex pats from abroad. 

3) I said govt.. didnt say central either, why do you care though. The point is govts are all trying to help ani chepthuna, im not a mouthpiece of modi here and I dont care about him

4) I did not say that only in a financial way, I said that in a logistics way... Ofcourse donations will help but thats not the priority right now.. donations ichinaka avi vallaki ela ivvali annadi inkoka issue (this was discussed in some other thread 2 days ago already)... you think govt can reach out to every single of these BPL people and hand over the cash wherever they dont have bank accounts in a matter of days? Logistics play an importanta headache at this point when most services are shut down. Do you know that even Amazion and Flipkart shut their services down in India? Its hard to reach out to smaller places where the BPL are higher in these situations.. Hopefully they find a solution soon varake we can hope.

All in all this is a very very new situation for any human (govt official or common man they are all humans) and no one knows how to handle the situation... ee TS lantollu ee chance kosam choosi buradha challuthunnaru antha kanna matter em ledu..  others with common sense can give opinions like kakatiya did above where he said 3 hours was such a short notice which I agree with, I thought maybe a day might have helped a little more (not saying everything might have been solved in that day, mind you).

But thats about it from me.... night 

ok..

i was very much impressed with Janatha curfew idea..in the same way i got irritated with clapping idea. Modi has power to give message to people, and people also follows blindly, but he  choose dramatic clapping, which ended as disaster(in fact it wiped out Janatha Curfew results).

coming to the crying part..i dont know TS or his past ids. But i want to discuss one point which i am noticing in DB. In our childhood if our parents shouted at us, is that mean they are crying on us? people should know the difference between crying and questioning? cheerleading is not patriotism.

okka question against adigithene antha intolerance enduku? logic or answer lenappude blaming or boothulu vastai..(note: i am not talking about you here)

Modi natioanl address was on 24th evening...lock down started on 25th ...there is no time for common people or daily wagers...

one week WFH chestuntene with all facilities (financial backups) we are complaining and worried..poor people has to live 21 days with out daily wage... intakante vere solution ledhu ani chetulu dulipesukunte..chesedhi kooda emi ledhu...db lo comment tappa..

ok my conclusions....lock down is correct decision....but before lock down modi govt didn't do any f*cking homework..about common people... (its going to be worse than demonetization days )

finally...i just used "drawer tearing" for funny reference to cool you down...s0rry if you offended...

@chittimallu_14

Accept a fact who ever may be in the Govt where ever across the world it may be if such issues happen the govt will be criticized have to be ready to face it public domain.

Off course India is doing decent to pretty good job in this but could have been much better.

1.Many of the opposition leaders were cautioning about this issue & asked center to take this seriously from early February itself but our administration was busy running behind making arrangements for Trump visit, many central leaders just brushed it off like normal criticism.

2.Screening at Airports wasn't taken seriously earlier particularly in Feb only started possibly late feb,early March this could have been better managed with strict guidelines I am quoting this since majority of cases reported have travel history of foreign countries.

3.India had a notion the virus won't survive much bcoz of hot weather and we are verge of start of summer so it won't affect us much.

4.Some of the states were better prepared and imposed lock down early, I don't mind mentioning about Non BJP ruled states here, where as may be BJP rules states were waiting for central instructions.

5.There was meeting around 15th March if i am right between PM & all states CMs via Video conf and many CMs advocated for lock down. Don't know had there been proper discussion and hinted to states that lock down could be coming soon states could have been better prepared which i doubt so happened.

6. Lock down announcement for 21 days seem to be unilateral decision don't know if it was communicated to states before hand in back-end and inform them to be prepared.

7. Also they are still working on Economic/relief package announcements yet to announce them FM mentioned about some relaxations at 3 PM for Income Tax etc & lock down for 21 days was announced at   8 PM by PM on the same day.

8.During his speech PM could have mentioned about essential commodity availability normally which he didn't and that led to public running for panic buying.

Instructions were released after around 30-40 mins after PM speech was done by that time the damage was done.

He himself had to tweet back that don't go for panic buying around 10 PM IST.

Had better preparation been there some of the chaos situation could have been certainly reduced off course with vast country like us its bit difficult to implement with pin point accuracy, but even after experience of Demonetization woes that happened center should have foreseen it especially since they know general public mentality..

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

the same way i got irritated with clapping idea

Clapping Idea was fine but that could have been delayed say by around 8 PM bcoz what i say the strict adhering to sitting at home from morning got diluted after this clapping act at many places and started roaming around normally as if some major victory celebration was happening.

Thappatlu kodithe energy lo virus sachhipothadi malli oka pakodi pracharam okati atta ayithe podhunnunchi raatri daaka vaayisthu kurchunte motham oke roju lo chachipothayi ga.

Ratri 8  taravaata clapping ante bayataki poye vaallu chala takkuva untaaru wouldn't have seen much dancing and celebrations in streets as seen now...