Hungry children are eating seedling grass and salt

afdb002

2 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

@chittimallu_14

Accept a fact who ever may be in the Govt where ever across the world it may be if such issues happen the govt will be criticized have to be ready to face it public domain.

Off course India is doing decent to pretty good job in this but could have been much better.

1.Many of the opposition leaders were cautioning about this issue & asked center to take this seriously from early February itself but our administration was busy running behind making arrangements for Trump visit, many central leaders just brushed it off like normal criticism.

2.Screening at Airports wasn't taken seriously earlier particularly in Feb only started possibly late feb,early March this could have been better managed with strict guidelines I am quoting this since majority of cases reported have travel history of foreign countries.

3.India had a notion the virus won't survive much bcoz of hot weather and we are verge of start of summer so it won't affect us much.

4.Some of the states were better prepared and imposed lock down early, I don't mind mentioning about Non BJP ruled states here, where as may be BJP rules states were waiting for central instructions.

5.There was meeting around 15th March if i am right between PM & all states CMs via Video conf and many CMs advocated for lock down. Don't know had there been proper discussion and hinted to states that lock down could be coming soon states could have been better prepared which i doubt so happened.

6. Lock down announcement for 21 days seem to be unilateral decision don't know if it was communicated to states before hand in back-end and inform them to be prepared.

7. Also they are still working on Economic/relief package announcements yet to announce them FM mentioned about some relaxations at 3 PM for Income Tax etc & lock down for 21 days was announced at   8 PM by PM on the same day.

8.During his speech PM could have mentioned about essential commodity availability normally which he didn't and that led to public running for panic buying.

Instructions were released after around 30-40 mins after PM speech was done by that time the damage was done.

He himself had to tweet back that don't go for panic buying around 10 PM IST.

Had better preparation been there some of the chaos situation could have been certainly reduced off course with vast country like us its bit difficult to implement with pin point accuracy, but even after experience of Demonetization woes that happened center should have foreseen it especially since they know general public mentality..

2 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Clapping Idea was fine but that could have been delayed say by around 8 PM bcoz what i say the strict adhering to sitting at home from morning got diluted after this clapping act at many places and started roaming around normally as if some major victory celebration was happening.

Thappatlu kodithe energy lo virus sachhipothadi malli oka pakodi pracharam okati atta ayithe podhunnunchi raatri daaka vaayisthu kurchunte motham oke roju lo chachipothayi ga.

Ratri 8 PM taravaata clapping ante bayataki poye vaallu chala takkuva untaaru wouldn't have seen much dancing and celebrations in streets seen now...

@chittimallu_14 poyavaa??

9 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

ok..

i was very much impressed with Janatha curfew idea..in the same way i got irritated with clapping idea. Modi has power to give message to people, and people also follows blindly, but he  choose dramatic clapping, which ended as disaster(in fact it wiped out Janatha Curfew results).

Why are you pinning the clapping celebrations on the PM? He asked to clap and thank the front liners from their balconies... he didnt ask anyone to celebrate like we won the world cup and asia cup together in one match :lol:

coming to the crying part..i dont know TS or his past ids. But i want to discuss one point which i am noticing in DB. In our childhood if our parents shouted at us, is that mean they are crying on us? people should know the difference between crying and questioning? cheerleading is not patriotism.

There were other threads by other IDs and I didnt say they were all "crying"... this was specific to this ID and maybe 1-2 others... if you dont know about their past then dont respond to those comments addressed to them, dont be a SJW. You can just post your opinions 

Modi natioanl address was on 24th evening...lock down started on 25th ...there is no time for common people or daily wagers...

one week WFH chestuntene with all facilities (financial backups) we are complaining and worried..poor people has to live 21 days with out daily wage... intakante vere solution ledhu ani chetulu dulipesukunte..chesedhi kooda emi ledhu...db lo comment tappa..

ok my conclusions....lock down is correct decision....but before lock down modi govt didn't do any f*cking homework..about common people... (its going to be worse than demonetization days )

I did agree above (to kakatiya post) that the time frame was too little and not enough time for everyone to react... Yes, it definitely looks this could be worse than demonetisation days

finally...i just used "drawer tearing" for funny reference to cool you down...s0rry if you offended...

I dont/never get offended... dont worry :lol: 

9 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Off course India is doing decent to pretty good job in this but could have been much better.

A lot of things can be done better, and people (everyone including you and me) will only realise that after its been done....  but chesey mundu evadiki thelvadhu how to do that better ani, that is how things are in life

9 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

1.Many of the opposition leaders were cautioning about this issue & asked center to take this seriously from early February itself but our administration was busy running behind making arrangements for Trump visit, many central leaders just brushed it off like normal criticism.

2.Screening at Airports wasn't taken seriously earlier particularly in Feb only started possibly late feb,early March this could have been better managed with strict guidelines I am quoting this since majority of cases reported have travel history of foreign countries.

3.India had a notion the virus won't survive much bcoz of hot weather and we are verge of start of summer so it won't affect us much.

4.Some of the states were better prepared and imposed lock down early, I don't mind mentioning about Non BJP ruled states here, where as may be BJP rules states were waiting for central instructions.

5.There was meeting around 15th March if i am right between PM & all states CMs via Video conf and many CMs advocated for lock down. Don't know had there been proper discussion and hinted to states that lock down could be coming soon states could have been better prepared which i doubt so happened.

6. Lock down announcement for 21 days seem to be unilateral decision don't know if it was communicated to states before hand in back-end and inform them to be prepared.

7. Also they are still working on Economic/relief package announcements yet to announce them FM mentioned about some relaxations at 3 PM for Income Tax etc & lock down for 21 days was announced at   8 PM by PM on the same day.

8.During his speech PM could have mentioned about essential commodity availability normally which he didn't and that led to public running for panic buying.

Instructions were released after around 30-40 mins after PM speech was done by that time the damage was done.

He himself had to tweet back that don't go for panic buying around 10 PM IST.

Had better preparation been there some of the chaos situation could have been certainly reduced off course with vast country like us its bit difficult to implement with pin point accuracy, but even after experience of Demonetization woes that happened center should have foreseen it especially since they know general public mentality..

I will only respond to the ones that I havent already, for the others read the thread again for my opinions and I already said "thats about it from me" which means I dont have any other new points to add to the debate

1 and 2) Responded about this "slow reaction" already above pages

3) That was the notion of many people I agree, including some west and their leaders and media. Because this aligns with regular flu (only more aggressive in what it does) so they compared this with flu behaviour initially. Even still today debates are happening among doctors if this virus will die in summer or slows down or not ani.. nothing conclusive

4 and 5) Ok, maybe they didnt decide about the curfew until too late. Initially they thought having enough screening at airport will not let the virus enter the country but when some people didnt cooperate well (by jumping walls of the quarantine facilities or using influence to get away) thats when shite hit the fan and maybe thats when they thought of curfew by when many NRIs entered the public and the spread already started. So now its a race against time and virus, the more we wait the damage will grow exponentially higher... 

6 and 7) once again, its a race against time

88) Yes, he should have probably communicated more effectively.

I do agree it would have been nice if we acted a little better, little faster and given the pubic more time, there is always room for improvement in anything 

Since you speak of demonetisation, I want to point one thing. This will be actually even worse than demonetisation in the coming few days ani anukuntunna.. TS gadiki full pani iga edsude edsudu chutiya gadu complan thaagi osthadu daily 20 thread lu esi edavadaniki :lol: 

Also, for anyone above that said clapping is a "drama" by modi... see below how this drama is being continued in other western countries

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/22/us/health-care-workers-coronavirus-solidarity-trnd/index.html  - In the US

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-public-urged-to-clap-for-our-carers-and-applaud-nhs-workers-tonight-11964074  - In England

The CNN article above, which talks about the clapping thing in US also cited and referred to the "drama" that was taken part in our country...  But sure, some idiots were on the roads so its modi fault :lol: 

• Haha 1