if you were to ask one question what it would be ?

sboyr2r

1 hour ago, sboyr2r said:

If you were to ask a question to most influential people currently to be precise Dalai Lama what it would be ?? 

DL whats your bank balance  brahmi%20laugh_01.gif

1 hour ago, sboyr2r said:

If you were to ask a question to most influential people currently to be precise Dalai Lama what it would be ?? 

Actually i want to ask both Dalai Lama and Thich Nhat Hanh...I want to know how they view time ..for me time is a  very abstract concept. If we take in human years, we feel very big. But when we take into consideration the entire history, right from the origins...we feel small. I want to learn how they interpret this abstract concept in their own lives...Mainly because mindfulness believes in "the now"...so I always wondered do Buddhist monks actually treat time relatively at all? 

Hope i am making any sense

9 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Very interesting! Searching the next  Dalai lama videos kuda unte post karo.

Dalai lama looks very simple &humble ga.Asal I expected his village and all well Sophisticated ani! Asal devotees kuda chala takkuva mandi came to that speech 

infact he searched for next dalai lama and told he would be my successor but chinese killed that kid. 

probably he is the last now. 

Politics and personal opinions aside

i would like to ask Jagan this question 

how did he developed the attitude to overcome obstacles and hardships in his journey?

35 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Actually i want to ask both Dalai Lama and Thich Nhat Hanh...I want to know how they view time ..for me time is a  very abstract concept. If we take in human years, we feel very big. But when we take into consideration the entire history, right from the origins...we feel small. I want to learn how they interpret this abstract concept in their own lives...Mainly because mindfulness believes in "the now"...so I always wondered do Buddhist monks actually treat time relatively at all? 

I can understand canada lo legal kada 

okka mukka ardam kaley. 

38 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Very interesting question that would be