vorayyoooooo Gender Fluid anta

sboyr2r

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

internet ki kottha na nuvu 

ledu ee madya ilanti khalakandalani chusa. 

snapchat lo side ki edo suggestions lo ochchindii nenu chusina sedalanni meeku kuda chupidam ani 

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

snapchat lo side ki edo suggestions lo ochchindii nenu chusina sedalanni meeku kuda chupidam ani 

this shite has been there for many years... comedy piece gallu 

18 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

14 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Trans-species kuda chudu inkoka pani aipothadi 

Just now, Ellen said:

How old are you re? Ante neek gender identity concept explain cheyala vadda decide cheskundam ani

naku chei.. I want to know.. I watched tons of videos which are laughable on this topic and my fav comedy genre on youtube when im bored is SJW's getting roasted 

Im fine with LGBT because they are sexual preferences ... But what the fcuk is gender fluid? How can someone be something today and something else tomorrow and so on? And what the fcuk is someone "identifying" themselves as something... 

Na face kani, ikada db lo objectification ke dikku ledu ...malli ikada lgbtq Binary non binary lecture lu peeki em peekutha le....u enjoy tenor.gif

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

naku chei.. I want to know.. I watched tons of videos which are laughable on this topic and my fav comedy genre on youtube when im bored is SJW's getting roasted 

Im fine with LGBT because they are sexual preferences ... But what the fcuk is gender fluid? How can someone be something today and something else tomorrow and so on? And what the fcuk is someone "identifying" themselves as something... 

There are  many stories about the feeling of being born in the wrong body. Idi kottha em kaadu...many people anduke sex change operations cheskuntaru, you must have heard about them. Edo show bizz kosam cheyaru, genuinely they feel they are not suitable in this body.  This is sort of like that. This has nothing to do with sexual preference unlike LGB people. They can fall under the category of transgender. Okkosari sexual organs transgender laga lekapoina kaani, this feeling of inability to be like a Girl or boy makes them choose queer. 

@Ellen Can someone "identify" themselves as whatever they want to be? and why is the rest of the society obliged to accept that? Isnt that a mental issue? Mental hospital lo pichollu kooda they think they are kings or rulers or small kids... should that be accepted? Because they identify themselves as that?

• Upvote 1

A lot of us are previliged f7ckers to like the bodies we are born with. Mana conditioning valla ...by chance okaro aro different vunna society ki bhayapadi we normalize the gender binarism. Some transgenders are born with different parts ..their case is different. In case of Gender non binary people, UNFORTUNATELY ee different parts raaka, they can't explain this problem of being a misfit. Just because we cannot understand what they are undergoing doesn't make them wrong 

Just now, Ellen said:

There are  many stories about the feeling of being born in the wrong body. Idi kottha em kaadu...many people anduke sex change operations cheskuntaru, you must have heard about them. Edo show bizz kosam cheyaru, genuinely they feel they are not suitable in this body.  This is sort of like that. This has nothing to do with sexual preference unlike LGB people. They can fall under the category of transgender. Okkosari sexual organs transgender laga lekapoina kaani, this feeling of inability to be like a Girl or boy makes them choose queer. 

Ok like I said if someone wants to get an operation and change their gender, thats fine.. thats not the problem and this falls under T of the LGBT. Although this has some issues, I will talk about them later.

The main problem is about non binary and people claiming they dont have a gender and they can identify as whatever they want ... also the stupid argument that there are 1000s of genders... idi nenu adigedi

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

How old are you re? Ante neek gender identity concept explain cheyala vadda decide cheskundam ani

gender fluidity cheppu ? 

aa identity concept oddu. 

these are crazy terms that I am averse too. 

ippudu heterosexual guys vunnar-- living their lives chest thumping chesta bayataki we are this that ani cheptheleru kada. 

same with same sex couples -- its their choice, why should public have to validate that and laud them for coming out of closet. 

I know its for ppl to educate ani nuvvu anochu but  there is enough of understanding out there malli malli pride rallies anukunta cheyadam valla ochchina aversion ilanti concepts 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

@Ellen Can someone "identify" themselves as whatever they want to be? and why is the rest of the society obliged to accept that? Isnt that a mental issue? Mental hospital lo pichollu kooda they think they are kings or rulers or small kids... should that be accepted? Because they identify themselves as that?

It is NOTTTTTTT a mental issue , it's about feeling misfit ...of being born in the wrong body.....it's not a mental issue. They are just open about what they feel. Not many can tell it openly that's why we don't know it extensively. A lot of people struggle with being born in wrong bodies Nd even commit suicide becsuse people make fun of them and treat them as taboos

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

gender fluidity cheppu ? 

aa identity concept oddu. 

these are crazy terms that I am averse too. 

ippudu heterosexual guys vunnar-- living their lives chest thumping chesta bayataki we are this that ani cheptheleru kada. 

same with same sex couples -- its their choice, why should public have to validate that and laud them for coming out of closet. 

I know its for ppl to educate ani nuvvu anochu but  there is enough of understanding out there malli malli pride rallies anukunta cheyadam valla ochchina aversion ilanti concepts 

HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A CHOICE