vorayyoooooo Gender Fluid anta

sboyr2r

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

A lot of us are previliged f7ckers to like the bodies we are born with. Mana conditioning valla ...by chance okaro aro different vunna society ki bhayapadi we normalize the gender binarism. Some transgenders are born with different parts ..their case is different. In case of Gender non binary people, UNFORTUNATELY ee different parts raaka, they can't explain this problem of being a misfit. Just because we cannot understand what they are undergoing doesn't make them wrong 

im talking about stuff like this... a grown ass man "identifies" himself as a 6 year old girl and starts to dress like one... and the liberal chooths in twitter are hailing him as a hero for doing what he is doing... really like WTF has this to do with his body parts? If he was born with a diick he is a man, else he can get an operation and become a trans woman.... ee pichi yavvaralu endi..

ilanti tons of examples unnai 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Ok like I said if someone wants to get an operation and change their gender, thats fine.. thats not the problem and this falls under T of the LGBT. Although this has some issues, I will talk about them later.

The main problem is about non binary and people claiming they dont have a gender and they can identify as whatever they want ... also the stupid argument that there are 1000s of genders... idi nenu adigedi

These people largely fall under transgender category ne. Except they don't have wrong organs anthe. It's not a stupid argument just because you can't understand what they undergo 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

It is NOTTTTTTT a mental issue , it's about feeling misfit ...of being born in the wrong body.....it's not a mental issue. They are just open about what they feel. Not many can tell it openly that's why we don't know it extensively. A lot of people struggle with being born in wrong bodies Nd even commit suicide becsuse people make fun of them and treat them as taboos

What about people identifying as some other species? 

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

im talking about stuff like this... a grown ass man "identifies" himself as a 6 year old girl and starts to dress like one... and the liberal chooths in twitter are hailing him as a hero for doing what he is doing... really like WTF has this to do with his body parts? If he was born with a diick he is a man, else he can get an operation and become a trans woman.... ee pichi yavvaralu endi..

ilanti tons of examples unnai 

I understand what you are saying. Konthamandi genuine ga suffer ayyyevallu unte kontha mandi ee concepts ni abuse chesevallu unnaru. Abuse chesevallu unnantha varaku there can't be a proper fight for including them. 

It is NOTTTTTTT a mental issue , it's about feeling misfit ...of being born in the wrong body.....it's not a mental issue. They are just open about what they feel. Not many can tell it openly that's why we don't know it extensively. A lot of people struggle with being born in wrong bodies Nd even commit suicide becsuse people make fun of them and treat them as taboos

relax... let me tell you the diffenrence.

wrong body tho puttina cases ni nenu antallenu vayya... maybe someone is born with different private parts or hormones like you said... they are already getting operated and become trans.. that is not an issue. DOnt bring the same thing into discussion again... thats not who Im tlaking about

Im talking about people who think they are neither man nor woman nor trans nor nothing... adi nenu anedi... or are you not aware of those people and such instances?

paina oka video esa choodu and I can post 100s of such videos and examples

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

relax... let me tell you the diffenrence.

wrong body tho puttina cases ni nenu antallenu vayya... maybe someone is born with different private parts or hormones like you said... they are already getting operated and become trans.. that is not an issue. DOnt bring the same thing into discussion again... thats not who Im tlaking about

Im talking about people who think they are neither man nor woman nor trans nor nothing... adi nenu anedi... or are you not aware of those people and such instances?

paina oka video esa choodu and I can post 100s of such videos and examples

Ha I understood what you said after you shared the video. I replied to that 

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

A lot of us are previliged f7ckers to like the bodies we are born with. Mana conditioning valla ...by chance okaro aro different vunna society ki bhayapadi we normalize the gender binarism. Some transgenders are born with different parts ..their case is different. In case of Gender non binary people, UNFORTUNATELY ee different parts raaka, they can't explain this problem of being a misfit. Just because we cannot understand what they are undergoing doesn't make them wrong 

Transgenders gurinchii kaadu ikkada muchata. Biologically no so gifted gurinchii kaadu. 

bi, bicurios, ardak lassun anukunta. 

https://www.healthline.com/health/different-types-of-sexuality#takeaway

Just now, Ellen said:

Dont argue with me for the sake of arguing 

I have seen someone identifying as a cat and dressed up as a cat. I don’t have any interest in arguing for the sake of arguing.

I'm only talking about cases like these 

A lot of them hate Amir Khan I know. But this is not about him. It's about the people in the show 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

These people largely fall under transgender category ne. Except they don't have wrong organs anthe. It's not a stupid argument just because you can't understand what they undergo 

yes I didnt say anything about trans but this whoe stupid liberal logic has gone beyond that... I dont think you have enough idea about the whole thing, do more research and listen to the liberal debates and their stupid "logics" about this theory

Just now, Ellen said:

I understand what you are saying. Konthamandi genuine ga suffer ayyyevallu unte kontha mandi ee concepts ni abuse chesevallu unnaru. Abuse chesevallu unnantha varaku there can't be a proper fight for including them. 

This is mental... nothing to do with abusing... and the way the LGVT community is cheering for people like this in the video is outrageous... 

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

yes I didnt say anything about trans but this whoe stupid liberal logic has gone beyond that... I dont think you have enough idea about the whole thing, do more research and listen to the liberal debates and their stupid "logics" about this theory

This is mental... nothing to do with abusing... and the way the LGVT community is cheering for people like this in the video is outrageous... 

Bhayya my only argument is adi genuine o fake o. We don't know what they undergo. Just because we can't understand we can't tag them stupid 

• Like 1

Just now, Ellen said:

I'm only talking about cases like these 

A lot of them hate Amir Khan I know. But this is not about him. It's about the people in the show 

Whats in there... I cant watch an hour long video now... if someone is gay or lesb or want to get their sex changed... no one cares

The problem is about other political stuff where these fcukers start to demand other things... like why would a man converted to woman be allowed to participate in girls sports? He will be physically stronger than most women even though he got his gender changed... or how a grown ass man who identifies himself as a little girl wants to use a women's toilet... ilantivi anni ayye sariki avthai peddha issues

And if anyone tries to tell me this gender fluidity and identifying themselves as whatever they want is not mental issues are blatantly lying or ignorant. Im not talking about transgender mind you 

Bhayya my only argument is adi genuine o fake o. We don't know what they undergo. Just because we can't understand we can't tag them stupid 

andhuke cheppina kada vayya.. pichi hospitals anni khaali cheseddhama... they also think whatever they want and they will act as however they want... they think they are talking to dead people or they think they are the kings of the earth... 

born with worng body parts or something related to the body is different and sexual preferences are also acceptable but everything else is a mental issue...