vorayyoooooo Gender Fluid anta

sboyr2r

9 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

gender fluidity cheppu ? 

aa identity concept oddu. 

these are crazy terms that I am averse too. 

ippudu heterosexual guys vunnar-- living their lives chest thumping chesta bayataki we are this that ani cheptheleru kada. 

same with same sex couples -- its their choice, why should public have to validate that and laud them for coming out of closet. 

I know its for ppl to educate ani nuvvu anochu but  there is enough of understanding out there malli malli pride rallies anukunta cheyadam valla ochchina aversion ilanti concepts 

Why should public validate them for coming out of closet endi? Vallu enni atrocities entha mental trauma face chestaru telsa society nundi outcasts avadam valla? U think it's just about sex? It's about being accepted in the society ...pride rallies are important for other people who suffer with being outcastes in the society because they were made fun of for being different. Vallalo em mistake ledu.they need to realise they are normal and pride rallies and people standing up for them is important. Nuv support cheyaku sare ..support chese vallani point chestav endi

Do you know the kind of torture ... punishment brutalities they underwent for being what they are ? Religious heads raped some people to prove them they are wrong. There were instances of burning people alive because they are alternate sexuals. Antha easy ga ela anesav why do they need to get validation ani? Vallu free ga undadda society lo? 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

andhuke cheppina kada vayya.. pichi hospitals anni khaali cheseddhama... they also think whatever they want and they will act as however they want... they think they are talking to dead people or they think they are the kings of the earth... 

born with worng body parts or something related to the body is different and sexual preferences are also acceptable but everything else is a mental issue... 

Ok

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Whats in there... I cant watch an hour long video now... if someone is gay or lesb or want to get their sex changed... no one cares

The problem is about other political stuff where these fcukers start to demand other things... like why would a man converted to woman be allowed to participate in girls sports? He will be physically stronger than most women even though he got his gender changed... or how a grown ass man who identifies himself as a little girl wants to use a women's toilet... ilantivi anni ayye sariki avthai peddha issues

And if anyone tries to tell me this gender fluidity and identifying themselves as whatever they want is not mental issues are blatantly lying or ignorant. Im not talking about transgender mind you 

idi matuku evaru sarigga address cheyaru

babies ki gender ledu ani "theybies" ani pilsudu endi ... what about stupid gender neutral pronouns? Like people wanted to be called as this and that instead of he or she? What about the millions of genders?

theybies concept... like I feel so sad for that little boy in the video :( 

Gender Neutral Pronouns

1000s of genders anta

8 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Whats in there... I cant watch an hour long video now... if someone is gay or lesb or want to get their sex changed... no one cares

The problem is about other political stuff where these fcukers start to demand other things... like why would a man converted to woman be allowed to participate in girls sports? He will be physically stronger than most women even though he got his gender changed... or how a grown ass man who identifies himself as a little girl wants to use a women's toilet... ilantivi anni ayye sariki avthai peddha issues

And if anyone tries to tell me this gender fluidity and identifying themselves as whatever they want is not mental issues are blatantly lying or ignorant. Im not talking about transgender mind you 

Okay

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Why should public validate them for coming out of closet endi? Vallu enni atrocities entha mental trauma face chestaru telsa society nundi outcasts avadam valla? U think it's just about sex? It's about being accepted in the society ...pride rallies are important for other people who suffer with being outcastes in the society because they were made fun of for being different. Vallalo em mistake ledu.they need to realise they are normal and pride rallies and people standing up for them is important. Nuv support cheyaku sare ..support chese vallani point chestav endi

Do you know the kind of torture ... punishment brutalities they underwent for being what they are ? Religious heads raped some people to prove them they are wrong. There were instances of burning people alive because they are alternate sexuals. Antha easy ga ela anesav why do they need to get validation ani? Vallu free ga undadda society lo? 

Thats not a problem... chala countries lo gay marriages are being legal and trans people are openly accepted, evne in media and TV and film industries they are coming out.. 

All the atrocities you speak about are in the past and I dont think anyone is rally being killed... maybe kids get bullied but thats about it I guess... 

But the problem is liberals took this way too far and made up some superbly stupid shite... its beyond any common sense anymore

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I do understand that part Alan Turing kuda had to go through that thing. 

but what I am saying is ardam chesukune vallu chesukuntar, chesukonu annavadu chesukodu. 

naaku entha hakku vundoo vallaki anthe  hakku vundi, but I am not discriminating them but at the same time why should I have validate, just because they are same sex guys. 

Nenu hostel lo vunnappudu mind you boys hostel, desperate gallu resorted to homosexual activities, I am hardwired that these homosexual guys are predatory in nature ani. so I grew up being averse to them. if you say they have had trauma, I too had dodged this kind of predatory nature of these homosexuals. 

15 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

babies ki gender ledu ani "theybies" ani pilsudu endi ... what about stupid gender neutral pronouns? Like people wanted to be called as this and that instead of he or she? What about the millions of genders?

theybies concept... like I feel so sad for that little boy in the video :( 

@Ellen did you watch the video of that boy here? migithavi choodakapoina parledu but watch this... if people raise their kids like this what do you think will happen to that boy once he grows an adult? How should this be accepted as "we dont know whats going on in their mind"... isnt this being mental and making their kids also mental? aa pillagadu peddha ayyaka natural ga trans aithe thats a different story but what is this insanity? idi okkate kadu ilantivi chala unnai and the lgbt community is encouraging all this... thats the problem Im talking about

18 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Ages nunchi society outcast chesaaru ante.....there's some kind of reason adi okasaari alochinchu..ippudu sudden ga open minded lecture lu enduku....coming to your mental torture everyone goes through that kind of at one point or other.. Even mental ga strong ga vnna Military personnel will also under go through PTSD.. This is not something unique only to these community