Tesla

AndhraneedSCS

1 minute ago, thanks said:

Reasons plz

Demand leka Norway lo Furloughs started ani news vachindi.

On top of it, everyone is cancelling their orders in US is another news 

38 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Yes.. sales thagguthaayi Global recession valla.. and with low oil prices, people don’t prefer buying electric cars.. 

Thokkale... In 2020 oil is not the buying factor for electric cars... 

20 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Thokkale... In 2020 oil is not the buying factor for electric cars... 

In a down market or during recession, most people don’t buy expensive cars.. they try to keep their money or invest in something rather than buy something very expensive.. recession time lo low end cars ekkuva sale avutayi.. 

1 hour ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Malli 200s ki velthada?

dont think so man...last week mid 300s ki vellindi should have grabbed then...bhebhatsamaina options already esesaru janalu

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Yes.. sales thagguthaayi Global recession valla.. and with low oil prices, people don’t prefer buying electric cars.. 

recession is not due to weak economy its just due to virus once the curve flattens everything will be back to normal..it should happen in the next couple of months

19 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

In a down market or during recession, most people don’t buy expensive cars.. they try to keep their money or invest in something rather than buy something very expensive.. recession time lo low end cars ekkuva sale avutayi.. 

Expensive cars anedhi point ae...

I agree on it.

26 minutes ago, basha786 said:

if unemployment is 30-40 percent in US it will take 10 yyear or more to see the past glory and higs

unemployment is only due to mandatory shut down wont be long..

Social distancing is not goign away for a while , 

reetails business wont be the same again - more of onnline shopping so the min wage guys will be job less for a long time . 

The recession is already ypast due - curonavirus is just small part in the the big picture 

mark my words it will take 2025 for things to normal atleast ( ps - i really want my prediction to go wrong too but its looks that the reality ) 

With Tesla gigafactory been shutdown ... I don’t know how next quarter going to be ..Gigafactory is there life line .... I have added all they way from 360 240 180 and then when it came back to 500 and 370... if it goes down to 200 then I am going to buy more...