Hate speech; slaves stay away

Ellen

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

I hate the British. Language and accent varaku ok. Feels nice. But prapancham sollu karustunnattu i cant kaarch for the Brits. Valla superiority complex edaite undoooo...i feel like slamming door in their face. Superiority complex  evadiki unna i cant tolerate. Manam goppa anukodam lo tappu ledu...Manameee goppa ankuntaru, that is wiring gone wrong. I was very happy when Borris idiot became their PM.  I wish a speedy recovery for him , hope he lives very long and becomes a screw-up. 

Your Hate is fine. But remember they basically made the whole world, of course there is tremendous amount of business involved.

Just now, ShruteSastry said:

Your Hate is fine. But remember they basically made the whole world, of course there is tremendous amount of business involved.

That is what they said 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

That is what they said 

Who said? 

Clarity ga cheppu. Intha civilized, developed world ela ayyindi, without brits taking risky ocean voyages.

1 minute ago, BloodnBreed said:

idhi vunte asalu problem endhuku :giggle:

Ctrl c + ctrl V cheste alane aitadi...they need real educashun

• Upvote 1

Just now, ShruteSastry said:

Who said? 

Clarity ga cheppu. Intha civilized, developed world ela ayyindi, without brits taking risky ocean voyages.

Brits were "one of the voyagers"...Polish, Italians, French veellantha kuda took risky ocean voyages and explored

8 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I hate the British. Language and accent varaku ok. Feels nice. But prapancham sollu karustunnattu i cant kaarch for the Brits. Valla superiority complex edaite undoooo...i feel like slamming door in their face. Superiority complex  evadiki unna i cant tolerate. Manam goppa anukodam lo tappu ledu...Manameee goppa ankuntaru, that is wiring gone wrong. I was very happy when Borris idiot became their PM.  I wish a speedy recovery for him , hope he lives very long and becomes a screw-up. 

mari mee feeyem gadu prince harry the simp ki me tax money toh security ista annappudu legavani noru ippudu legustundii yee 

baadshahbrahmi2.gif

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Brits were "one of the voyagers"...Polish, Italians, French veellantha kuda took risky ocean voyages and explored

Maa Dutch vallu em papam chesaru ani adagamannadu @Scada

baadshahbrahmi2.gif

polish or portugese ?? 

2 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Maa Dutch vallu em papam chesaru ani adagamannadu @Scada

baadshahbrahmi2.gif

polish or portugese ?? 

add protugese and Polish also samaraaa aagam la miss cheisna

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

they made it possible for all of them. Lekapothe erojuki North America and South america woulds be huge forests, with indians (native)

India and other east asian countries lo Kings, Queens antu kottuku chachevaru,

manam mana oorilo chakkaga untouchability ni practice chesthu undevallam. 

they changed the evolution, they opened eyes for all of the nations, including chitti chitti islands.