Hate speech; slaves stay away

Ellen

11 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

Your Hate is fine. But remember they basically made the whole world, of course there is tremendous amount of business involved.

let me complete this for you: they basically made the whole world... a hell.

4 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

mari mee feeyem gadu prince harry the simp ki me tax money toh security ista annappudu legavani noru ippudu legustundii yee 

baadshahbrahmi2.gif

I still cant kaarch for british. Ma fee Em mee thata kanna manchodu anna. Ma fee Em a manchodu anale. Aina em chesina last ki cinema hero lekka untadu...so nen titta

4 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

they made it possible for all of them. Lekapothe erojuki North America and South america woulds be huge forests, with indians (native)

India and other east asian countries lo Kings, Queens antu kottuku chachevaru,

manam mana oorilo chakkaga untouchability ni practice chesthu undevallam. 

they changed the evolution, they opened eyes for all of the nations, including chitti chitti islands.

@Ellen

17 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I hate the British. Language and accent varaku ok. Feels nice. But prapancham sollu karustunnattu i cant kaarch for the Brits. Valla superiority complex edaite undoooo...i feel like slamming door in their face. Superiority complex  evadiki unna i cant tolerate. Manam goppa anukodam lo tappu ledu...Manameee goppa ankuntaru, that is wiring gone wrong. I was very happy when Borris idiot became their PM.  I wish a speedy recovery for him , hope he lives very long and becomes a screw-up. 

200w.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I still cant kaarch for british. Ma fee Em mee thata kanna manchodu anna. Ma fee Em a manchodu anale. Aina em chesina last ki cinema hero lekka untadu...so nen titta

ethaina drama artist kada 

cow boy, black aladdin lanti eshalu vaadike chellutundi rofl 

7 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

they made it possible for all of them. Lekapothe erojuki North America and South america woulds be huge forests, with indians (native)

they changed the evolution, they opened eyes for all of the nations, including chitti chitti islands.

yeah thurak hindus kottukooo mani cheppi vallu 10gesaru India nunchi. 

SA lo apartheid practice chesukovali 

white mans burden antha valla daya ne 

slavery, slave trade abbo chala vunnai 

baadshahbrahmi2.gif

As kids, We are always taught that we belong to a great country and our people have done great things. We always learn the good happened but not what bad happened to our country.

India lo Pakistan meeda gelichina 3 wars cheptaru.. china chetilo one war odipoyaru ani chepparu. We grow up with lot of pride about our country.
That nationality feeling sometimes makes people crazy about their country and start looking down on other countries. Many people learn about the negatives of their country only after they travel and live in other countries.

10 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

1. Veellu kakapote vere travellers velle vallemo. They are not the only ones with curiosity.

2. They still have Queen lol. even if figurehead. Light. To your dynasty question....Democracy was given by the greeks. Eventually everyone would have discovered. 

3. Untouchability was practised in the erstwhile Europe too. I am in no way supporting the concept. But it was not abolished by the British. It was abolished by a bunch of social reformers. And british had much derogatory practices in marginalizing humans

4. Evolution was being studied way back from pre-socratic greek philosophers like Anaximonder. British ALONE did not give it. 

P.S. I am not demeaning their scientific contributions. I have a huge problem with their superiority complex. 

7 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

was typing my theory in a systematic way. so took sometime..because i did not want to mindlessly bash them without scientific backing

mana desam always ghulam to the west..you agree or not..but manam oppukomu..some stupid theory or culture heritage bokka boshanam cheppi self satisfy cheskuntam

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

As kids, We are always taught that we belong to a great country and our people have done great things. We always learn the good happened but not what bad happened to our country.

India lo Pakistan meeda gelichina 3 wars cheptaru.. china chetilo one war odipoyaru ani chepparu. We grow up with lot of pride about our country.
That nationality feeling sometimes makes people crazy about their country and start looking down on other countries. Many people learn about the negatives of their country only after they travel and live in other countries.

It is sad a lot of us are taught in different countries to be ethnocentric. Deeni valla manam vere vallani chinna choopu chustam. again  mana culture gurinchi proud undali...mana okkalade great  culture anakudadu. That is where we should draw the line

1 minute ago, kathanayaka said:

mana desam always ghulam to the west..you agree or not..but manam oppukomu..some stupid theory or culture heritage bokka boshanam cheppi self satisfy cheskuntam

You are right about this. Manaku tellodu mana culture ni pogidte vache orgasm inkevadu pogidina raadu. We are indirectly inferior, thanks to caucasian ruddudu. Manam inko rakanga pisollam ainam

1 minute ago, krystax_admin said:

Agreed.. naku kuda e Brit gallante parama chikaku.

Kerosene posi red ants kalchinattu kalchi dengali e kodokalani

I like their accent re 

• Upvote 1