Hate speech; slaves stay away

Ellen

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Hey nen masthu pedda pedda essay lu raasina...ottiga yes aneste etla

World lo richest countries anniti base Britishes a ani anna kaka.. anthey

Just now, Catabolite said:

Okay I wil clarify a bit further. I respect everyone's culture, language and practices. Dont like anyone exercising superiority....

Just now, Thokkalee said:

North vallaki south ante lokuva.. south vallaki Bihar, UP ante lokuva 

Tamils ki Telugus, Telugu’s ki Oriya, Oriyas ki Biharis, gujju’s ki marathi’s.. 

US lo coastal states vallaki Midwest vallu, urban population ki rural vallu... ilaa every group has their own way of superiority feeling over one group and inferior feeling over another group.. 

All your perception, I think. If you feel superior to someone else, someone else is bound to feel the same way. If you see a person like they're, they will see you as a person. Besides, a single person's behavior shouldn't be let to create a perception about a whole community. 

1 hour ago, ShruteSastry said:

they made it possible for all of them. Lekapothe erojuki North America and South america woulds be huge forests, with indians (native)

India and other east asian countries lo Kings, Queens antu kottuku chachevaru,

manam mana oorilo chakkaga untouchability ni practice chesthu undevallam. 

they changed the evolution, they opened eyes for all of the nations, including chitti chitti islands.

I agree with some of ur points.they developed roads and railways for their own trade( sir Arthur cotton lanti selfless persons veyru)countries would have stayed in dark, development would be slow but one day or the other they will start evolving. Emo India would have done better emo instead of wasting years to get independenc( Kings queen’s dictatorship slow ga poyiundedhi) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Catabolite said:

Besides, a single person's behavior shouldn't be let to create a perception about a whole community. 

You are right about this..I'll change it to less generic hate

Just now, Ellen said:

You are right about this..I'll change it to less generic hate

Racist bigotry begins when you attribute one person's behavior to a whole community. 

1 minute ago, Catabolite said:

Racist bigotry begins when you attribute one person's behavior to a whole community. 

Agree. That's what some ancient british did too. Can't do the same 

4 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

I agree with some of ur points.they developed roads and railways for their own trade( sir Arthur cotton lanti selfless persons veyru)countries would have stayed in dark, development would be slow but one day or the other they will start evolving. Emo India would have done better emo instead of wasting years to get independenc( Kings queen’s dictatorship slow ga poyiundedhi) 

nuvvu ee tech rey working in ??