Is it true that the lockdown in India will be extended till June?

JambaKrantu

Just now, Amrita said:

KCR clearly said farming is exception . Social distancing mind lo pettukoni vallu pandistaru ani . He said Andaram intlo kuchunte pandinche Vallu undali ga ?  They can continue and are exempt but need to take some care ani press meet lo live cheppadu . I am not sure about AP though . 

exempt ee labor ekkada undi  ee  whatsapp university fake message valla everyone is scared 

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

Manam India eppudu povachu, June lo possible?

india inka next year ye antha salla badda tharvatha...ippudu foreign return ante bhayapadi sastunnaru 

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

Manam India eppudu povachu, June lo possible?

Home quarantine sign chesthe flights start ayyaka povacchu.. apartments lo koncham jagratta ga undali...bayata tirigithe apt valle thannettu unnaru

Just now, kevinUsa said:

exempt ee labor ekkada undi  ee  whatsapp university fake message valla everyone is scared 

Labor will come to work I think in villages . It’s not as bad like in cities . Daily kuli to batike Vallu veltaremo . In times of crisis even if they don’t come to work chesedi em ledu . Valladi kuda praname. No solution to this except trying to be home and stopping the spread of virus .  Medicine or vaccine vachevaraku evaru em cheyaleru . This is gonna take time . 

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

india inka next year ye antha salla badda tharvatha...ippudu foreign return ante bhayapadi sastunnaru 

They are seizing passports ( if violating wuantatine ) and also have tracking on them .  Velle Vallu bhayapadali mundu .  I thought to go and didn’t go in first week of March . May be I might have gone used to be with parents. 

4 minutes ago, Guest said:

Oka 2 weeks quarantine aite saripoddi kada man.. Appatiki testing kooda easy gaa dorukutundi US lo..They are launching 5 minute drive through tests from Monday.. You can get yourself tested and take the results with you..

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Labor will come to work I think in villages . It’s not as bad like in cities . Daily kuli to batike Vallu veltaremo . In times of crisis even if they don’t come to work chesedi em ledu . Valladi kuda praname. No solution to this except trying to be home and stopping the spread of virus .  Medicine or vaccine vachevaraku evaru em cheyaleru . This is gonna take time . 

If you are thinking of lock down for extended period like beyond june, you are just thinking from your perspective like your parents etc.. But everything is interconnected.. If the factories, supply chain and warehouses don't reopen there will be severe shortage of food, medicine and supplies 

4 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

If you are thinking of lock down for extended period like beyond june, you are just thinking from your perspective like your parents etc.. But everything is interconnected.. If the factories, supply chain and warehouses don't reopen there will be severe shortage of food, medicine and supplies 

I told in terms of human life and talked only about agriculture. I didn’t even talk about lockdown post June . Anni reopen ayyi 300k cases ayite em chestaru ? India will become Italy . I believe government knows what to do better . They have better numbers and have a team to guide . India is doing a great job so far . 

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

They are seizing passports ( if violating wuantatine ) and also have tracking on them .  Velle Vallu bhayapadali mundu .  I thought to go and didn’t go in first week of March . May be I might have gone used to be with parents. 

Tracking with an app in your phone..nuv quarantine lo lekunda bayata tirigi evadaina police ki doriki vallaki nuv bayata country nunchi vacchav ani teristhe they might seize ur passport...

Meeru mari ekkuva tension padthunnaru..US lo ee measures lekane atla tayarayindi

11 minutes ago, Amrita said:

They are seizing passports ( if violating wuantatine ) and also have tracking on them .  Velle Vallu bhayapadali mundu . 

both sides annamaata aythe

2 minutes ago, tom brady said:

Tracking with an app in your phone..nuv quarantine lo lekunda bayata tirigi evadaina police ki doriki vallaki nuv bayata country nunchi vacchav ani teristhe they might seize ur passport...

Meeru mari ekkuva tension padthunnaru..US lo ee measures lekane atla tayarayindi

I told the same sir as I heard KCR live press meet  . Why should I even get tensed ? I have no plans to travel . Ticket konukkoni I cancelled 2 weeks back .