What Chinese people think about their Government (Before Coronavirus)?

Catabolite

e na kodukulaki.. China spread the news locallay that..Corona was American action on Chinese..

86% of media spread that there..and these fckers believe that toooo

21 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Literally the opinion of every person from mainland China that I met in my life. Completely brainwashed by CCP. 

I can't understand the difference between North Korea and China. NK has atleast some "blasphemous" people I think. China I have never seen a person criticise their govt

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

I can't understand the difference between North Korea and China. NK has atleast some "blasphemous" people I think. China I have never seen a person criticise their govt

they want to create the cult "Chinese" like "Americans" ..... "New Yorkers" etc....

manake ledu alanti ashayam...

28 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Literally the opinion of every person from mainland China that I met in my life. Completely brainwashed by CCP. 

Same jagan social media batch ae vallu kooda

Just now, psycopk said:

I had some conversation with chinese team mates... they absolutely hate whats going on in there...

:giggle:  mana mundu alage septaru e time lo.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

:giggle:  mana mundu alage septaru e time lo.

These conversations are couple of yrs back sitti.. not recently.. 

they cant own a property.. they have no clue what gov has in store for them.. they mentioned clearly there is no way going back

21 minutes ago, Spartan said:

they want to create the cult "Chinese" like "Americans" ..... "New Yorkers" etc....

manake ledu alanti ashayam...

Over controlling governments theory nak Ardham kadu. How can they achieve anything significant if there is no balance ? Exposure ivvakunda , ide correct ani brainwash chesi...it feels scary to even think of such control.  Even if they want to create the cult ...how long can innocent people survive with a false image ?

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

These conversations are couple of yrs back sitti.. not recently.. 

they cant own a property.. they have no clue what gov has in store for them.. they mentioned clearly there is no way going back

US lo GC vachina valla.?

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Over controlling governments theory nak Ardham kadu. How can they achieve anything significant if there is no balance ? Exposure ivvakunda , ide correct ani brainwash chesi...it feels scary to even think of such control.  Even if they want to create the cult ...how long can innocent people survive with a false image ?

their land is too large to explore outside world..

baita paddodu dora...ante...