Hair cut nene chesukunna...Meku help kavochu!!

kumar4world

18 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Bro you have small hair for you trimmer is best suitable..I have long hair..very difficult to cut..

But yours is good idea..barber deggariki vellakapovatam koncham safe ..also how did you brush off old hair from floor ?

bathroom floor should be dry before you attempt. anta finish chesaka you can vacuum to clean up the place. 

its better to leave it long than to attempt coz we cannot reach the neck part and galeez ga vuntadii konchem tega kodithe 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kumar4world

• Sarvapindi

• HEROO

• AasaDosa

19 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Bro you have small hair for you trimmer is best suitable..I have long hair..very difficult to cut..

But yours is good idea..barber deggariki vellakapovatam koncham safe ..also how did you brush off old hair from floor ?

Bro,  leaning towards sink, most of the hair should fall in sink and we can clean the sink by hand later. Once done, we can use vacuum cleaner to clean the hair on the floor and can wipe off  the floor with wipes/paper as well. It wasn't thad bad. cleaning was easy for me, I think you can try scissors and also high number clipper combs for your long hair and go very slow bit by bit and double check at each point or watch some youtube videos for your hair type. First time it won't be perfect, but given current situations, I felt to do it myself at home. 

41 minutes ago, dewarist said:

potta batta uncles ee vunnaru ikkada..

Potta ante fine, batta unte...hair cut thread lo endhuku untaru? kya bhat kare miya?

On 3/30/2020 at 11:51 AM, kakatiya said:

yup