Guys guys guys plz watch this video so much danger in between March 29 and April 2 Nd

Louboutin_shoe

1 minute ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Ee donga babalu sadhuvulu sanyasulu mullahs and devudi Biddas eda sacharu... it’s time for them to show their miracles and prove what religion is the best in the world 

Lol 😂 

9 minutes ago, johnydanylee said:

GOD decisions ni marchalani choosthe fowder avutaav...impact ni taaginchukune daarlu vethakali

ILA cheppe religion anedi nadustundi world lo ... all religions 

2 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Ee donga babalu sadhuvulu sanyasulu mullahs and devudi Biddas eda sacharu... it’s time for them to show their miracles and prove what religion is the best in the world 

Elago political leaders kottukuntunaru y we midfle ani quarantined 

14 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Oka thadu M ki gattiga katkoni every hour 2 liters water taagithoo oka 24 hours chestey a Virus dari cheradu ani ViraPuranam lo rasundi 

13-cute-photos-of-pretty-preity-zinta.th

8 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

He has many other videos published about predictions of 2020. Late June 2019 lo ne his videos were out abt corona 

i wish his parents must have taught him astronomy instead.

astronomy is the future

14 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

Astrology evolved by combining greek, egyptian, babylonian, arabian. Don't just give credit to indians.

I said I’m fascinated by mythological theories. I love to learn abt mythological facts from various traditions. Ex: African culture believe in nature medicines, spirits and they believe they  are evolved from an egg. 
yes coming back to astrology you are right ,first it is created by Babylonians.The history of zodiac is based on Chinese calendar,which is associated and influenced by Taoism. They are most famous. India is diversified centuries ago and ancestors bought astrology  and modern pundits practicing it 

12 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

i wish his parents must have taught him astronomy instead.

astronomy is the future

Absolutely! He would have ruled combining his both skills .natural curiosity would have landed him on Mars one day 

6 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

I said I’m fascinated by mythological theories. I love to learn abt mythological facts from various traditions. Ex: African culture believe in nature medicines, spirits and they believe they  are evolved from an egg. 
yes coming back to astrology you are right ,first it is created by Babylonians.The history of zodiac is based on Chinese calendar,which is associated and influenced by Taoism. They are most famous. India is diversified centuries ago and ancestors bought astrology  and modern pundits practicing it 

Ways of Worship: Zeus aka Jupiter

Lilli  Behom
by LILLI BEHOM about a year ago in RELIGION

Hellenic Witch/Wiccan Worship of Zeus

Ways of Worship: Zeus

Zeus is probably the most well known of all the Gods. He is the God of the sky, lightning, thunder, law, order, justice, and eternal fire. He is the King of the Gods, and married his sister Hera. Zeus's parents are Cronus and Rhea. His siblings are Hestia, Hades, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, and Chiron. His Roman form is Jupiter.

Zeus is one of the Twelve Olympians, and is also part of a group known as "The Big Three." The Big Three came from him and his two older brothers Hades and Poseidon, and became known due to the ruling of the three realms; the heavens/sky, the oceans/water, and the underworld. These three brothers are seen to be the most powerful of all the Olympians and Gods. The Earth was left alone, as it was claimed by their grandmother Gaia.

He lives on Mount Olympus and is most famously known for his... impassioned behavior towards almost any woman, and managing to get her pregnant. Just some of his children include: Aeacus, Agdistis, Angelos, Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Athena, Dionysus, Eileithyia, Enyo, Epaphus Eris, Ersa, Hebe, Helen of Troy, Hephaestus, Heracles, Hermes, Lacedaemon Minos, Pandia, Persephone, Perseus, Rhadamanthus, the Graces, the Horae, the Litae, the Muses, and the Moirai.

There are many myths about Zeus, even ones similar to stories from the bible. In one such myth, Zeus was appalled by the humans and their tendency towards human sacrifice and other decadence. When he finally became fed up with it he went to Poseidon, and together they created a great flood. It wiped out all of mankind and flooded the world, leaving only two alive. These two where Deucalion, son of Prometheus, and Pyrrha of Thessaly, daughter of Epimetheus and Pandora.

In another myth, Zeus and his siblings, as well as Cronus's other siblings, the Hecatonchires and Cyclopes fought a war called the Titanomachy against Cronus and the other Titans. Zeus used his iconic lightning bolt, forged for him by the Cyclopes, to lead the charge and defeat the Titans. He sent most of them to the greatest depths of the Underworld, called Tartarus.

Altar, Offerings, and Symbols

cj6nabi6wt8zsvstj9kw.png

General Symbols: thunderbolt, sheild, scepter, the Aegis, crown

Animals: eagle, bull, wolf, woodpecker

Plants: oak tree

Color: silver, blue, white, gold

Scents: rain

2 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Absolutely! He would have ruled combining his both skills .natural curiosity would have landed him on Mars one day 

haha.

.if i had to learn something ....definitely it would be astronomy

2 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

haha.

.if i had to learn something ....definitely it would be astronomy

Interesting! Quick question earth medhe people are dying and suffering for food, Water,shelter. Try to improvise natural sources on this earth and make this earth a better place to live.what impact is it going to have you reading abt other planets or astronomy watever 

3 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Interesting! Quick question earth medhe people are dying and suffering for food, Water,shelter. Try to improvise natural sources on this earth and make this earth a better place to live.what impact is it going to have you reading abt other planets or astronomy watever 

yes i agree with you.

from the ancient people centuries ago...the only curiosity of man was: who am i, they looked at the sun, stars....its  a natural inclination to know things.

people who have strong 12th house.....they tend to be astronomers, physicians, soldiers,saints, philosophers.

not everyone be like angelina jolie, madonna right.....caring about poor people