Mogollu makes Leni time Door kodtunna volunteers -CBN

Aryaa

AP is doing a very good job in tracking recent returnees from abroad.. They are taking their cell phone numbers and tracking their movement data to make sure that they are not wandering out of their homes.  My cousin went to Vijayawada two weeks ago. Last week a volunteer came and visited him and checked his symptoms and advised him to quarantine himself and his family till April 10th..

Village volunteer concept pettindi ycp ni strengthen cheyyadaniki.

but luckily ee situation konni areas lo baaga help ayindi ee system. Villages ki evaru kothagga vachina easy ga identify cheyyagalguthunnaru.

i can see some states copying this in coming months

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

but luckily ee situation konni areas lo baaga help ayindi ee system. Villages ki evaru kothagga vachina easy ga identify cheyyagalguthunnaru.

Kerala is already copying it. 

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Kerala is already copying it. 

Ilanti situations lo baaga use avuthundi sysyem. Migitha time lo ruling party ki support cheyyani vallaki bokke

23 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

AP is doing a very good job in tracking recent returnees from abroad.. They are taking their cell phone numbers and tracking their movement data to make sure that they are not wandering out of their homes.  My cousin went to Vijayawada two weeks ago. Last week a volunteer came and visited him and checked his symptoms and advised him to quarantine himself and his family till April 10th..

Ya true.   Each n every home ki velli check chesthunnaru & since they knew abt every family in village they were also making sure if anyone coming from other cities or not. Cousin married & settled in Hyd, the volunteers checked her parents if ur daughter came from Hyd or not. 

22 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Party strengthen ni pakkana pedite

Low level lo em jarugutundo dist and state level lo easy ga telustai 

Mari 50 familes ki kakunda 100 familes ki petti koddiga salary ekkuva ichi unte bagundedi

3 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Situation in some places is not good.

Not good antey yendy?. Line la nunchottam tapppaaa?. Mary papppu gaad hyd lo mingadu yenduku?