Medicines from Hyd to US

hai

23 minutes ago, hai said:

Friends,

My parents are in US currently and my moms diabetic medicines are running out. The plan was to leave US by end of March but due to the current situation they cant go back. She has another 15 days of stock. What are the possibilities of getting medicines from Hyd? Will courier services are still open in this situation? Though if they are open will they accept tablets? What are the other possibilities? Appreciate your thoughts.

Yes, Dispensaries are open and cargos are operating. 

19 minutes ago, hai said:

Friends,

My parents are in US currently and my moms diabetic medicines are running out. The plan was to leave US by end of March but due to the current situation they cant go back. She has another 15 days of stock. What are the possibilities of getting medicines from Hyd? Will courier services are still open in this situation? Though if they are open will they accept tablets? What are the other possibilities? Appreciate your thoughts.

Get an appointment as soon as you can to get a diabetic prescription , ask for co-pay for uninsured etc , directly negotiate with hospital on how much you have to pay

diabetic medicines can be costly with out insurance here but get a prescription and order them before hand , 15 days supply is not much and do you know that if you mail order them they take at-least a week to arrive?

given your situation I would suggest you to take that prescription directly to cvs or walgreens and get it filled

India nunchi vache medicines I'm not sure , they have to go through customs kada , won't they stop these medicines? even if they allow these medicines have to be sent in a cold packet etc I think to make sure they are not spoiled , you can try but be ready with plan b just in case

3 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Get an appointment as soon as you can to get a diabetic prescription , ask for co-pay for uninsured etc , directly negotiate with hospital on how much you have to pay

diabetic medicines can be costly with out insurance here but get a prescription and order them before hand , 15 days supply is not much and do you know that if you mail order them they take at-least a week to arrive?

given your situation I would suggest you to take that prescription directly to cvs or walgreens and get it filled

India nunchi vache medicines I'm not sure , they have to go through customs kada , won't they stop these medicines? even if they allow these medicines have to be sent in a cold packet etc I think to make sure they are not spoiled , you can try but be ready with plan b just in case

Thanks for the response.

29 minutes ago, hai said:

Friends,

Off topic. Bro, mee partners ki extension ela apply chesav? Maa mother ki kooda cheyyali she supposed to leave Apr 15 th.

Any body have any idea on B1/B2 extension? 

34 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Ye vidham ga help autundi ? Throw some light plz, my dad has diabetis, diet control lo ne untaru le, but if it can help nenu konta

They will get much needed below items ..which usually are ignored because they cannot eat the foods which provide them.

• Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium
  • Contains A comprehensive combination of key vitamins, minerals, and other supplements including EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids, which help support A healthy heart

https://www.costco.com/nature-made-diabetes-health-pack%2C-60-packets.product.11661873.html

30 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Ye vidham ga help autundi ? Throw some light plz, my dad has diabetis, diet control lo ne untaru le, but if it can help nenu konta

26 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

he is right , visitors insurance will not cover pre-existing conditions mostly , but there are some plans which cover but it has to be accidental

routine visits ki they can use but they still have to pay co-pay and medicines will probably not be covered

pre-existing covers ayye plans teskovali..

nothing is important their health...

14 minutes ago, ntr2ntr said:

Off topic. Bro, mee partners ki extension ela apply chesav? Maa mother ki kooda cheyyali she supposed to leave Apr 15 th.

Any body have any idea on B1/B2 extension? 

go to USCIS online

create account

search for i539 online application fill out the details and pay the fee

455$ per person.

and you get the notice immediately

wait for biometric appointment..

last week apply chesa.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

go to USCIS online

create account

search for i539 online application fill out the details and pay the fee

455$ per person.

and you get the notice immediately

wait for biometric appointment..

last week apply chesa.

Thanks Bro.

59 minutes ago, hai said:

Friends,

india nunchi parcel cheyyamanu parcel lo doctor prescription kuda pettamanu, medicine parcel ani cheppi post cheste saripotundi, fees yekkuva vuntundi parcel ki

India lo medical shop ki pote...

line lo 2-3 hrs nunchovalsi vastundi..

medical supplies for BP, Diabetes ran out...hoarding chestunatunnaru...

bulk load lo ivvatle.. so just let ur close ones know about it and get the medicenes

48 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Goodrx.com lo prescribe chesina medicine nearest by ye store lo cheap undho chupistundi at discounted price

29 minutes ago, Spartan said:

They will get much needed below items ..which usually are ignored because they cannot eat the foods which provide them.

• Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium
  • Contains A comprehensive combination of key vitamins, minerals, and other supplements including EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids, which help support A healthy heart

https://www.costco.com/nature-made-diabetes-health-pack%2C-60-packets.product.11661873.html

Oh ok gud to know

try cheyamanta oka sari aithe

side effects untayemo ani bhayam anthe, 

2 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Oh ok gud to know

try cheyamanta oka sari aithe

side effects untayemo ani bhayam anthe, 

Good Fiber content, if they dont have proper digestion..this will help.

and might look like side effect but its not...

i did check with doctors in India and here.. and they said to continue it along with regular medicene

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Good Fiber content, if they dont have proper digestion..this will help.

and might look like side effect but its not...

i did check with doctors in India and here.. and they said to continue it along with regular medicene

Ok e virus bhuutham set aithe chustha vati sangati