Medicines from Hyd to US

hai

2 hours ago, hai said:

Friends,

My parents are in US currently and my moms diabetic medicines are running out. The plan was to leave US by end of March but due to the current situation they cant go back. She has another 15 days of stock. What are the possibilities of getting medicines from Hyd? Will courier services are still open in this situation? Though if they are open will they accept tablets? What are the other possibilities? Appreciate your thoughts.

If you have the prescription or if your doctor send /fax prescription 

try this....no insurance needed. 

costs less without insurance too

https://honeybeehealth.com/

metformin extended release 30 tabs 4$

HOW TO BUY FROM HONEYBEE HEALTH

Step: 1

Find your meds. Place your order.

Step: 2

Your Dr sends your Rx electronically to Honeybee Health in Culver City, CA or by fax at (310) 559-5933. Or we get it from your old pharmacy.

Step: 3

We match your order with your Rx and ship.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hai said:

Friends,

My parents are in US currently and my moms diabetic medicines are running out. The plan was to leave US by end of March but due to the current situation they cant go back. She has another 15 days of stock. What are the possibilities of getting medicines from Hyd? Will courier services are still open in this situation? Though if they are open will they accept tablets? What are the other possibilities? Appreciate your thoughts.

Konni medicines with prescription they can mail from India medical courier antaru . You can send through DHL.   According to UPS and fedex they are working more than normal so may be DHL must also be working .  Try to ship them vaste vastayi . Take a chance .