How to extend B2 visa ?

ntr2ntr

2 hours ago, ntr2ntr said:

Thanks Bro. 

17 hours ago, Spartan said:

application online. yes.

no affidavit needed

no notaries,

only a supporting letter, noting where the person live, and who will take care of expenses.

her health insurance and return ticket will suffice.

good luck and stay safe

4 hours ago, Spartan said:

To,

USCIS & CBP

Reg: Request for extension of stay on B2 visa

I am enclosing the application and the documents herewith for the extension of stay for my parents who are currently in the U.S. on B-2 tourist visa. According to their current I-94, their authorized stay expires on 04/30/2020.

However, due to international travel restrictions and CoVid-19 pandemic, I would would like to extend their stay in the U.S. until 11/04/2020.

During their extended stay, they will continue to stay at my house located at 123 Park Avenue, Iselin, NJ 08830, and I will continue to provide all financial support to them during that time.

Please find the following documents enclosed herewith:
* Copies of Form I-94
* Copies of all pages of passports
* Copies of Return airline tickets

Thanks

Spartan.

Bro, did you submit both the applications online together. We cannot submit 2 applications together via online. I think it is better to submit via mail since both of them should be part of single application. 

Can someone help me to get these answers. 

1. I need to apply for both parents so i need to submit seperate in online, am i correct?

Or

Submit via post in a single envelope. 

2. If i send by paper for every applicant I 539 should be separate am i right.   So ultimately in  my envelope i should have 2 I-539 forms for 2 applicants  and supporting documents like I94s etc. 

3.  two separate checks of 455$. 

Thanks,

Santosh

1 hour ago, zaq12wsx said:

Bro, did you submit both the applications online together. We cannot submit 2 applications together via online. I think it is better to submit via mail since both of them should be part of single application. 

if u do online..

u can add two people and pay bio metrics to both

paper filign I dont know.

iddariki chesina vallu chala mandi unnaru online.

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2020 at 8:20 PM, Spartan said:

if u do online..

u can add two people and pay bio metrics to both

paper filign I dont know.

iddariki chesina vallu chala mandi unnaru online.

Hi Spartan - I am trying to apply B2 visa extension for both my parents. To file I539 online it says below on uscis website.

https://www.uscis.gov/i539online

Conditions to File Form I-539 Online

You may apply online to extend or change your nonimmigrant status if you meet the following conditions.

You are applying:

• As a single applicant;
  • Without co-applicants; and
  • You will not require legal or accredited representation at any point in your request.

Are you sure that we can apply B2 Visa extension for two people online.Can you please confirm.

On 3/29/2020 at 4:25 PM, ntr2ntr said:

Need Clear process guys. Mother ki April 15 na flight but India ki appatiki flights allow chestado ledo teliyadu. So extension apply cheddamani planning.

evaraina inthaku mundu apply chesi vunte konchem details share cheyyandi.

Skip

Google ki choosthe I-539 form file cheyyalani vundi. Money evariki pay cheyyali and enni days mundu apply cheyyali? 

Get all answers here, ask @kothavani for proof 

37 minutes ago, venky123 said:

Hi Spartan - I am trying to apply B2 visa extension for both my parents. To file I539 online it says below on uscis website.

https://www.uscis.gov/i539online

Conditions to File Form I-539 Online

You may apply online to extend or change your nonimmigrant status if you meet the following conditions.

You are applying:

• As a single applicant;
  • Without co-applicants; and
  • You will not require legal or accredited representation at any point in your request.

Are you sure that we can apply B2 Visa extension for two people online.Can you please confirm.

online aite... u need to file two seperate applications and seperate fee.. (445+445+85+85)

mail in aite..u can file single form, one fee, + 2x fingerprint fee... (445 + 85x2)

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Spartan said:

online aite... u need to file two seperate applications and seperate fee.. (445+445+85+85)

mail in aite..u can file single form, one fee, + 2x fingerprint fee... (445 + 85x2)

Adenti mail aite 445 ki 2 applications aa?

21 minutes ago, thanks said:

Adenti mail aite 445 ki 2 applications aa?

Online 2 separate applications by mail 1 application with 539 nd 539a.

online - 370$ per person plus 85$ finger prints per person means $455 plus $455 $910 total

by mail - $370 per couple and 85$ fingerprints per person means $540 Total

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 11:08 AM, Spartan said:

To,

USCIS & CBP

Reg: Request for extension of stay on B2 visa

I am enclosing the application and the documents herewith for the extension of stay for my parents who are currently in the U.S. on B-2 tourist visa. According to their current I-94, their authorized stay expires on 04/30/2020.

However, due to international travel restrictions and CoVid-19 pandemic, I would would like to extend their stay in the U.S. until 11/04/2020.

During their extended stay, they will continue to stay at my house located at 123 Park Avenue, Iselin, NJ 08830, and I will continue to provide all financial support to them during that time.

Please find the following documents enclosed herewith:
* Copies of Form I-94
* Copies of all pages of passports
* Copies of Return airline tickets

Thanks

Spartan.

@Spartan

Do we have to show return air tickets because we just cancelled it?

On 6/15/2020 at 9:43 PM, Moon_Walker said:

@Spartan

Do we have to show return air tickets because we just cancelled it?

@Moon_Walker  nenu pettaledu...they didnt mention any list of supporting docs though..

if u have u can attach.

54 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@Moon_Walker  nenu pettaledu...they didnt mention any list of supporting docs though..

if u have u can attach.

Yeah nenu pettaledu.. go the receipt immediately after submitting application online... and I’m not expecting bio metrics or any kind of decision from USCIS... just waiting for flights to start 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

if u have u can attach.

USICS guide lines lo 45 days mundhu file cheyyalani undi. Is it fine if we apply with in 3 weeks of current I94 expiration ?? Flights untaayani entha varaku wait cheyyocho theleedhu kadaa...

9 minutes ago, jai thuss said:

USICS guide lines lo 45 days mundhu file cheyyalani undi. Is it fine if we apply with in 3 weeks of current I94 expiration ?? Flights untaayani entha varaku wait cheyyocho theleedhu kadaa...

sooner the better.