Wfh chesevallu ekkadaina update cheyala home address

ramabeer

Just now, ramabeer said:

Employer ki inform cheyyadam kakunda ekkada aina update cheyinchala? Home address is work address ani !

Usually need to updare uscis but this is emergency situation so not required

32 minutes ago, ramabeer said:

Employer ki inform cheyyadam kakunda ekkada aina update cheyinchala? Home address is work address ani !

If you are FT you might have got instructions from immigration department kada ? We got instructions from immigration department asking to post LCA in two places with in home and reply back saying posted . They also asked us to reply to them our current address location from  which we are working . Did the same .  Check with immigration department . They might help ! 

25 minutes ago, Amrita said:

If you are FT you might have got instructions from immigration department kada ? We got instructions from immigration department asking to post LCA in two places with in home and reply back saying posted . They also asked us to reply to them our current address location from  which we are working . Did the same .  Check with immigration department . They might help ! 

how does it help anyone by posting LCA in your own home? Just asking

4 minutes ago, camsam said:

how does it help anyone by posting LCA in your own home? Just asking

I don’t know I followed what was mailed to us by immigration department . In case they do client visit they will provide our address and ask them to come to our house emo . Usually they post LCA in office similarly they asked to post in home anukunta . We are in emergency so edi work around emo . I am not sure . 

as per rule you need to do lca and amendment for your home. you must do lca. 

but uscis vachhi chesck chese chance ledu iipudu site visit ki 

maa friend gadu 4 days office 1 day wfh vadu illu marithe amendment chesaru full time lo 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I don’t know I followed what was mailed to us by immigration department . In case they do client visit they will provide our address and ask them to come to our house emo . Usually they post LCA in office similarly they asked to post in home anukunta . We are in emergency so edi work around emo . I am not sure . 

Eppudu unna panic mode lo vallu client visit cheyadam undadhu mostly 

USCIS vallu wfh chestu undi untaru 

1 minute ago, Sachin200 said:

Eppudu unna panic mode lo vallu client visit cheyadam undadhu mostly 

USCIS vallu wfh chestu undi untaru 

Agreed but we have to follow instructions from our employer and immigration team kada ? Managers are responsible in getting this done from people who are on h1b . We followed instructions.