1200 check kosam entha mandi waiting

Sucker

3 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Tax filing lo SSN provide chesina vallu antunnadu but bill lo undocumented non-immigrants and their US citizen children excluded ani pettadu...

The said you will have to signup and provide the details for deposit.. aa signup lo adugutharemo citizenship status ....

not sure how they gonna do.... 

Anyhow if I get the check I am going to donate .... signup option untey better I will not signup...

@3$%  Tata and anti-tata media aina CNN...clearly said...u dont have to do anything (sign-up etc)..

if u have paid ur taxes...and if eligible..u will get the check ani..

nuvvendi kottaga sign-up avvali antunnavu..

sign-up portal create chesi..testing cheyadanike 6 months padtadi IRS ki...

G meeda tataru..sign-up and provide details ante...

undocumented non-immigrants are not H1s...DACA valla gurinchi  cheppedi.

anta kavalante..mundu dabbul vesi..tarvata lageskuntaru anu...that sound practical...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Itla egabadi fraud chese chances unnay ani grahinchi IRS vaadey evadevadiki check pampaalo decide chestadata kaka... 

Gudumba Shankar Movie B2B Comedy Scenes Part - 1 | Pawan Kalyan ...

Mostly it will be for US Citizens.. The non-immigrants and their alien/US citizen children are excluded. They will not receive anything.

what you said is not true..looks like ur not following the news

6 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

payroll run cheyinche vallu vunaru ga ? some relief for them atleast 

exactly i'm talking about below scenario ... h1's and opts +_(

Payroll run cheyinchadaniki being eligible ki em sambandham?  You are just portraying you have a job and not reporting unemployment. . Job unna income levels if they fall into that category vastayi.

Btw you dont have to do anything to get stimulus.  If you are eligible you get it. I got it that way and i wasnt even smart to file taxes on my own then.  Ma friends ki 2009/2010 lo kuda stimulus money vachayi naku job ledu income ledu but i got only one year. May be i didnt answer question correctly while filing taxes. 

Idi public charge avutundo ledo evariki teledu. Many asked but answer is we are not sure  aey online lo.   Mostly vastayi as you dont mention your visa status as far as i remember while filing taxes. SSN /ITIN to i dont think IRS knows immigration status. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Payroll run cheyinchadaniki being eligible ki em sambandham?  You are just portraying you have a job and not reporting unemployment. . Job unna income levels if they fall into that category vastayi.

Btw you dont have to do anything to get stimulus.  If you are eligible you get it. I got it that way and i wasnt even smart to file taxes on my own then.  Ma friends ki 2009/2010 lo kuda stimulus money vachayi naku job ledu income ledu but i got only one year. May be i didnt answer question correctly while filing taxes. 

Idi public charge avutundo ledo evariki teledu. Many asked but answer is we are not sure  aey online lo.   Mostly vastayi as you dont mention your visa status as far as i remember while filing taxes. SSN /ITIN to i dont think IRS knows immigration status. 

i'm talking financial status about fellow desis ...   

1 minute ago, DannyArcher said:

i'm talking financial status about fellow desis ...   

I dont understand ur question. If they meet the requirement they get it. If they dont then they wont.  Simple no ?

Just now, Amrita said:

I dont understand ur question. If they meet the requirement they get it. If they dont then they wont.  Simple no ?

ade cheptunna .. avasarm iyna vallu teskuntadu ledannavallu donate chestaru ... i think we arguing about same point 

Just now, kevinUsa said:

@Spartan  who is purchasing bonds for 2TN $$ from govt to get money ASAP  

in  this turmoil 

free printing machine... anukunta..

not sure..didnt go into those details...

mostly free print chesi dabbul panchutaru..companies ki iche vatiki results chupinchandi antaru..like they did in 2008..

public money..just xerox emo...

1 minute ago, DannyArcher said:

ade cheptunna .. avasarm iyna vallu teskuntadu ledannavallu donate chestaru ... i think we arguing about same point 

Avsaram lekapoyina deposit avutayi and doing charity is their personal choice. Cheste donate thats a great thing in this time of crisis.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Avsaram lekapoyina deposit avutayi and doing charity is their personal choice. 

hmm . that;s common re .. many people in India and other countries get benefits which they don't deserve or eligible  ( vast topic ) ..  

good people donate chestaru .. lekapote ledhu . $1200 tho rich avaru .. they buy something for them or family ( middle class mentality) leave it .... 

2 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

hmm . that;s common re .. many people in India and other countries get benefits which they don't deserve or eligible  ( vast topic ) ..  

good people donate chestaru .. lekapote ledhu . $1200 tho rich avaru .. they buy something for them or family ( middle class mentality) leave it .... 

Agrred. Paisal vachaka evaru ishtam valladi. They can do whatever nothing to judge.