Treat humans as humans

dasari4kntr

10 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Do you have a problem with the country?

okadaani nundi inkodaaniki jump chesthunav. Jabardasth antav, makeup antav, intlo kurchuna antav

this is my last response to you. 

With the country ? Problem with people who fell for PR stunts while not asking for timely required actions to be taken 

All my replies are related .. where are they not related.?

You are just splitting them at your convenience to ignore. Let me reitterate 

People like you and me intlo kurchoni jabardasth chudataniki we have homes where we can return in span of three hours or 30 minutes..

Daily wage workers don't...they come to cities travelling from far..sometimes from different state..

Why do you think this point of relating our life style with labourers don't count to you.?

Next when country is in crisis of outbreak..why is there no emergency meeting like other leaders other countries did ..where you have question and answer session with press for general public to understand the next directives which includes what is lockdown extent and what are the emergency travel arrangment and what is current crisis management for different section of people etc..

Nope nothing just a PSA from prime minister who came 3 hours before shutdown complelty shutting down everything without any special travel arrangements or any follow-up..

After week, prime minister changes name of Pradhan mantri yojana to pm cares , making crisis to his advantage..to show every rupee that support this ciris in to his credit.!!!

Why was this not planned ahead of time... And if it was not planned why can't we ask and make accountable..why do you think we don't have right..

And how is poor crisis management is considered as hate towards country ?

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

agreed..

but frankly speaking until 2 weeks even I wasn't unaware of how serious this issue was. 

costco lo too much clorox wipes on tables, carts chusi I was like people are being paranoid ani anukunna, we just have to be careful adi idi anukunna even maa company lo kuda we are heading towards a lockdown be prepared for it ani foresee cheste ee tellollu paranoid aitunnar ani anukunna airport screening vuntadii kada ani but guess what there were cracks and we are suffering because of it 

manaki kuda how grave the situation is ani telidu kada WHO is the culprit here 

but still modi did make up gave 20 min speech

sDoKxY.gif

2 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

With the country ? Problem with people who fell for or stunts while not asking for timely required actions to be taken 

All my replies are related .. where are they not related.?

People like you and me intlo kurchoni jabardasth chudataniki we have homes where we can return in span of three hours or 30 minutes..

Daily wage workers don't...they come to cities travelling from far..sometimes from different state..

Why do you think this point of relating our life style with labourers don't count to you.?

Next when country is in crisis of outbreak..why is there no emergency meeting like other leaders other countries did ..where you have question and answer session with press for general public to understand the next directives which includes what is lockdown extent and what are the emergency travel arrangment and what is current crisis management for different section of people etc..

Nope nothing just a PSA from minister who came 3 hours before shutdown complelty shutting down everything without any special travel arrangements or any follow-up..

After week, prime minister changes name of Pradhan mantri yojana to pm cares , making crisis to his advantage..to show every rupee that support this ciris in to his credit.!!!

are babu nuvvu okadivi nuvvu vunna great country lo matladu what were the measures taken and with substantial evidence and 

how could that be emulated within India  

how our public admin folks should adress the concern 

sDoKxY.gif 

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i think govt should take full responsibility of poor people suffering during this lock out...no precautions were taken or informed to state govt...before announcing it...

looks like whenever modi has announced something ...either demonetization or lock out ...first suffering category is poor people...

he didnt even learn from his past mistakes...

Exactly..but all these folks here saying.

I am against country !!! And I don't have intrest in country and treat it as third world..while I clearly support poor people suffering here in lock down.

Modi or who ever sitting in his position has to be taken accountable..and we have right to question.

Ikkada emo questioning lockdown measurements is considered as we against lockdown..

No..no one is against lockdown .it is about how other countries managed lockdown vs how our country is managing . 

Modi has to come out and arrange press meet and answer questions of general public not in policitcal intrest but for intrests of this country .

Aa group lo oka naluguru pothae a bleach or whatever chemical valla aa incident ni evadu kandinchadu emo ee thread lo..!

Ilagae covid tho hospital lo unna vallani elago chestharu ga ni,andharnin oka room lo petti tagalesina support chesae batch unattu unnaru ee db lo..!

Super..super..!

Jai "cow"..jai modi..!

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

Exactly..but all these folks here saying.

I am against country !!! And I don't have intrest in country and treat it as third world..while I clearly support poor people suffering here in lock down.

Modi or who ever sitting in his position has to be taken accountable..and we have right to question.

Ikkada emo questioning lockdown measurements is considered as we against lockdown..

No..no one is against lockdown .it is about how other countries managed lockdown vs how our country is managing . 

Modi has to come out and arrange press meet and answer questions of general public not in policitcal intrest but for intrests of this country .

yes he is accountable. 

he is accountable when there is huge surge in cases and ppl are not being properly taken care of who are infected. 

not mobilizing the infra, or money or whatever. 

ground level lo tom dick and harry chesina chutiya pani ki modi 

can he be accountable ante I don't think so ? 

sDoKxY.gif

PM Yojana ki PM CARES ani peru cheste cheste kuda edupe how does that matter, its not even a core of the core problem. 

8 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

but frankly speaking until 2 weeks even I wasn't unaware of how serious this issue was. 

costco lo too much clorox wipes on tables, carts chusi I was like people are being paranoid ani anukunna, we just have to be careful adi idi anukunna even maa company lo kuda we are heading towards a lockdown be prepared for it ani foresee cheste ee tellollu paranoid aitunnar ani anukunna airport screening vuntadii kada ani but guess what there were cracks and we are suffering because of it 

manaki kuda how grave the situation is ani telidu kada WHO is the culprit here 

sDoKxY.gif

check this link https://www.covid19india.org/clusters

Mana india lo

P1 case on Jan 29/30 (some different sources)

P100 case on 14th March.

during this time there was so much worse was happening because of corona in other countries ... so what was india govt during that time...?

i dont understand this 20 min speech. what is so special with that 20 min speech?

6 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

are babu nuvvu okadivi nuvvu vunna great country lo matladu what were the measures taken and with substantial evidence and 

how could that be emulated within India  

how our public admin folks should adress the concern 

sDoKxY.gif 

First of all you are talking about pride of country and your interest and perspective  of argument ..

Second you are adding that gif like a kiddo when the discussion is seriously outlaid.

All I understood is , all you care about is your argument in personal hype , but not the actual sake of argument or the topic being discussed. 

I made it very clear what my point is. You keep coming back, making puns pointed at me rather than highlighting individual points I iterated. 

Your argument is what goverment is doing is completly flawless and poor people suffering is a collateral damage.

I am not here to change your opinion, only explain mine and elaborate as much I can. 

You can have whatever opinion you have and I will not run against it..but calling others with a slang who are expressing their views and clearly outlaying what should have done in a crisis situation like this when the poor labour suffer is headlines of every single news paper in country.

What is the situation with many blind folks of today in India is..any pointing out at modi or his troop or his administration is considered as immediate threat or attack on country ...this is how people play to tunes of facist government..this is where everyone who suffer are considered collateral damage and should be kept quiet.

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

check this link https://www.covid19india.org/clusters

Mana india lo

P1 case on Jan 29/30 (some different sources)

P100 case on 14th March.

during this time there was so much worse was happening because of corona in other countries ... so what was india govt during that time...?

i dont understand this 20 min speech. what is so special with that 20 min speech?

Annai..vadilai annai..evaru ela chesthae neekenti..selfish undalaeeee..😂😂

Bleach kakappthae cow urine kottukonivvu..y questioning..chill..!

1 minute ago, mustang302 said:

Aa group lo oka naluguru pothae a bleach or whatever chemical valla aa incident ni evadu kandinchadu emo ee thread lo..!

Ilagae covid tho hospital lo unna vallani elago chestharu ga ni,andharnin oka room lo petti tagalesina support chesae batch unattu unnaru ee db lo..!

Super..super..!

Jai "cow"..jai modi..!

akkada kurnool lo same PHC lo these are covid symptoms ani doctor ambulance ni pilipinchi kurnool general hospital lo pedithe akkada duty doctor tuchch idanta em ledu covid givid ledu ani vadini general ward ki shift chesindu anta and he was found positive 

ala vundii India la yevvaram modi lanti chuitya unpad gawar gaadi gurinchii enduku discussion 

sDoKxY.gif

12 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i think govt should take full responsibility of poor people suffering during this lock out...no precautions were taken or informed to state govt...before announcing it...

looks like whenever modi has announced something ...either demonetization or lock out ...first suffering category is poor people...

Just for the crying sake - don't make some random immatured comments bro. 

the states were clearly notified - if you follow the news, you would have known that. 

I just don't understand being educated - how can ppl act so foolish and make some stupid comments without knowing the reality !!

do you think Centre doesn't know this - they were trying to minimize the damage as much as can, ekkada edho unfortunate incident ni thechi akkadedho maname humanity ni kaapaduthunnatlu build up - Karma Ra Naayana !!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

First of all you are talking about pride of country and your interest and perspective  of argument ..

Second you are adding that gif like a kiddo when the discussion is seriously outlaid.

All I understood is , all you care about is your argument in personal hype , but not the actual sake of argument or the topic being discussed. 

I made it very clear what my point is. You keep coming back, making puns pointed at me rather than highlighting individual points I iterated. 

Your argument is what goverment is doing is completly flawless and poor people suffering is a collateral damage.

I am not here to change your opinion, only explain mine and elaborate as much I can. 

You can have whatever opinion you have and I will not run against it..but calling others with a slang who are expressing their views and clearly outlaying what should have done in a crisis situation like this when the poor labour suffer is headlines of every single news paper in country.

What is the situation with many blind folks of today in India is..any pointing out at modi or his troop or his administration is considered as immediate threat or attack on country ...this is how people play to tunes of facist government..this is where everyone who suffer are considered collateral damage and should be kept quiet.

why are you so freaking judgemental about my views I neither supported nor condemned, 

bold: nuvvu assume chesukunnavi naa meeda ruddaku. 

nuvvu ikkada vundi chala worry avutunnav anedi naa bottom line. 

see my comments in other thread.  nuvvu edi cheppina circumventing--- demonetization nunchi  start chesinav. 

collateral damage is okay ani exact sentence kuda anale I was just arguing to your discussion nenu vere valla views ni kuda point out cheyale okka ninne quote enduku chesa. 

6 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

yes he is accountable. 

he is accountable when there is huge surge in cases and ppl are not being properly taken care of who are infected. 

not mobilizing the infra, or money or whatever. 

ground level lo tom dick and harry chesina chutiya pani ki modi 

can he be accountable ante I don't think so ? 

sDoKxY.gif

PM Yojana ki PM CARES ani peru cheste cheste kuda edupe how does that matter, its not even a core of the core problem. 

This ..this is what I am talking about..any question towards modi is considered edupu..and he shouldn't be accountable..this is what we are pushed in to now.  This is not edupu..this is question..don't you see the reason behind it ? He is turning the ciris in to pr..now you will see modi picture with pm cares in every news paper ..almost equal amount of money spent in advertising it for whatever care amount government paying it..Pradhan manthri yojana won't be hit as it been used before.

By saying modi accountable for spraying of poor labourers is a stupid statement..

You telling "we" making such low level claims is only one of your attempt to dilute our side of the argument.

Our question is modi accountability on a whole in handling the crisis..

Did he announce lockdown and called it a day ?

Yes he did.

And whener crisis occurs like poor people stranded on roads

Or time comes when Pradhan manthri yojana has to be implemented.. he is planning it in last minute even before it has to be implemented..

This is what we are questioning..

And replies we are getting are direct attack at individuals..calling them silly and tagging them with stupid statements as their main arguments  while that where not clearly made ....all this is to divert the argument to side track and dilute the topic..

4 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Just for the crying sake - don't make some random immatured comments bro. 

the states were clearly notified - if you follow the news, you would have known that. 

I just don't understand being educated - how can ppl act so foolish and make some stupid comments without knowing the reality !!

do you think Centre doesn't know this - they were trying to minimize the damage as much as can, ekkada edho unfortunate incident ni thechi akkadedho maname humanity ni kaapaduthunnatlu build up - Karma Ra Naayana !!

mee rich ppl flu valla malanti poor people suffer avtunnar 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Do you really think state governments wouldn’t know about the lockdown beforehand? Janata curfew anapude rumours were out in the media and public about the potential lockdown. 

Everyone is suffering because of the situation itself and there is no easy way out. In pandemics risk mitigation is never easy. I am not being cold about the situation of migrant workers. It pains and hurts me too seeing people going on foot for 100s of kms on foot. But be assured people won’t die of hunger.